Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuggling and then we have the lockdown.....

• 19-07-2020 5:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So after a few horrific years, and working hard retraining, how do you tell the greater half you are struggling. It is 5am and she came down two hours ago telling me to go to bed. I am sitting here with Mr Smirnoff and the guinea pig wondering what the feck to do.

Open to suggestions. Have read and noted mke.ie sticky. post so dont start please.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Could you be more specific about what the issue is OP? I can't tell from your post. You're going to need to give more detail if posters are to give you useful advice.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

Booze won't help. Regular booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Hermes Trismegistus

OP like someone already mentioned - if you want us to offer you advice then you'll have to provide more information...
    Or was this just a drunken 5am post?
    Like Bobtheman said, "Booze wont help". Not in the long term.

Advertisement