Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician wanted

Options
  • 19-07-2020 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I am hoping for some guidance here.
    I recently had a new septic tank installed and need an electrician to either install an outdoor socket or run the cable in to an indoor socket.
    Problem is, I can't get an electrician in my area. I tried two Electrical companies. First guy came out and had a look and said that he would send me a quote, never heard back.
    Second guy asked for my eircode to come out but didn't show up. I think he probably did a drive by and just decided not to bother.
    I know it's a small job but I do have other electrical work needing to be done.
    Why do tradesmen do this? If not interested then why not just say so.
    I'm hoping that someone here might know of a good reliable electrician in the south east who would be willing to actually carry out the work. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

It may help if you say where you are located.
    Why do posters do this? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭finla

2011 wrote: »
    It may help if you say where you are located.
    Why do posters do this? :D

Well I did say I was in the south east. That's as much detail as I would be prepared to give here. If anyone wants to they can PM me.

Advertisement