Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple trade in

Options
  • 19-07-2020 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

I need to get a new mac book pro and I have a couple of Apple items I could trade in like a MacBook Air and Iwatch. Can you trade in more then one apple product at a time or is it just one item.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

This not answering your question but I would think you would be better trying to sell them yourself. Maybe somewhere like CEX or adverts.ie I have’nt used CEX so I don’t know what they might offer.
    I looked at trading in an iPhone and iPad with Apple, on different occasions but the trade-in offers were pathetic. You can go on-line and check the values.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭bop1977

I don’t know the answer but I do know that the trade in value for my 2018 retina 256gb MacBook Air is €250 so they only offer rock bottom/recycling prices. Better off selling them on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

I traded in a MacBook Pro early 2015 one into cex got 340 for it which I thought was good, apple offered a lot less and subject to inspection. Think if you go on cex site they will give you trade in prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

capefear wrote: »
    I need to get a new mac book pro and I have a couple of Apple items I could trade in like a MacBook Air and Iwatch. Can you trade in more then one apple product at a time or is it just one item.

TIA

Which series watch have you got? I'm looking to get one, but was looking at series 4/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭capefear

deco72 wrote: »
    Which series watch have you got? I'm looking to get one, but was looking at series 4/5.

i have the 3 series at the moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement