Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHISLAINE MAXWELL DENIED BAIL

Options
  • 20-07-2020 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭

Ghislaine (pronounced gilaine) Maxwell was charged with 6 counts. She has been denied bail.

Now she is pleading not guilty.

I just found out she is not only charged with aiding the abuse. But she is also charged with taking part in the sexual abuse herself.

Numerous victims have accused Maxwell of being a sexual predator in her own right and of sexually abusing them.

I am just thinking. I can't think of too many woman who have been accused in the public eye of sexual abuse.

In my mind she is guilty there is too much evidence. I worry she will be portrayed as some sort of 'Hollywood Madame' like Heidi Fleiss was ..and she will be let of the hook.

Its not been reported that not only she is facing charges of aiding the abuse by finding girls ...but that she has been accused of groping young underage girls herself.

She deserves life for what she has done. We all know that this kind of crime is the most under reported around the world. Partic when it comes to the rich and famous. But its possible even more so with women. Juries doesn't have a lot of experience with female abusers.

I hope her gender is something that will stop people looking at the facts or make them consider it less serious.

She wasn't just recruiting girls she was also raping them.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/18/ghislaine-maxwell-was-a-sexual-predator-alleged-victim-says/
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement