Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky+ HD to Sky Q

• 20-07-2020 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hey might be posted here before so apologies if it has

i have sky+ hd , the wires are under my floorboards in the foundations and brought up through a small hole in the floor in the living room

now i enquired about SKY Q and was told it needs new cables etc , but thats now impossible to do in mine , as i have wooden flooring down so no access , also SKY not insured to climb under floors for installation

do i need new cables or was the sales man full of bs ?

my mam never needed new cables , brother in law got a new LMB on the satelite etc

no idea what way to go here , any advice please

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

You need a new LNB, not cables so you should be absolutely fine to go from HD to Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

TCP/IP wrote: »
    You need a new LNB, not cables so you should be absolutely fine to go from HD to Q

hope so

Advertisement