Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Room/Shed

Options
  • 20-07-2020 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Afternoon all,

Just looking for some advice here.

I am looking at constructing an outdoor room/shed for teenage kids and also as another place to work from during Covid.

I have some pricing in from a reputable company and just want to see if they are reasonable.

Price is for:
    26' x 17' shed.
    25mm Kingspan insulation
    'Tile' effect roof
    'Wood' effect finish
    French doors + 1 window

Shed comes in at 14,280.

On top of that, I will have to do groundwork and lay concrete foundation and membrane etc. as well as fit wiring (I haven't costed these yet).

Does that sounds reasonable for a Steel Insulated Shed?
    Has anyone priced up a similar spec for a log cabin or concrete build (I'd imagine they would be a lot more expensive).

All advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭cudsy1

would be interested in this also

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dashano

I would be interested in this also. I've priced a shed of similar size although some different features from -Snip- and it was much cheaper. I reckon it would come in at 8-9K.
    I'm also looking at block build options, so if anybody has a rough estimate of costs for a shed that size, I'd appreciate it.

Advertisement