Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volotea Flights cancelled

Options
  • 20-07-2020 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

We had booked return flights with Volotea from Cork to Verona.
    These flights have been cancelled.
    We did not receive any information from them about the cancellation but found it by chance when checking the itinerary on their webpage.

I contacted them by email twice + through their contact-us page + through their twitter page; I did not receive any reply within four weeks.

I understand that their customer service teams may be understaffed and have to deal with a lot of complaints currently. But not to receive any information about a cancellation or any feedback to a request is not acceptable imo. I have to make arrangements for hotel, rental car etc.

Anyone else affected by a volotea cancellation? How did you proceed?

Thanks guys!

EDIT: they now have a dedicated claim page where they offer only vouchers with a value of 120% of the originally paid price. Unfortunately they do not offer any flights where the voucher could be redeemed until June 2021...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Perhaps its time to issue a chargeback.

Advertisement