Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE REVEAL - Premier League PEEHS

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Wow, what a finish!

I genuinely thought about going for all keepers but thought someone else might :pac:

At least the vice captains didn't relegate me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

For anyone interested, here’a a breakdown of everyone’s scores, with aces highlighted:

5qMvn8r.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

hahahaha, that went downhill in the end, just Arsenal, my team.

Congrats 2D, great finish!

And thank you for organising aaron, great theme and very good reveal!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Gru

soooo my plan of going with my fantasy team players, gets me to....the usual middle of the table albeit a bit high in 4th....

still i qualify for the champions league....so win? :pac:

Curse you Nitwit dragging me down with you at the start :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I want VAR. Shocking decision by the referee has cost me the game.

• Advertisement

If you'd set the limit at 14 appearances, not 15, then Dann and Pogba would both have scored 1, not 6, and I've have won with 31. So again, why do you hate me Aaron? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

If you'd set the limit at 14 appearances, not 15, then Dann and Pogba would both have scored 1, not 6, and I've have won with 31. So again, why do you hate me Aaron? :p

Just be thankful I didn't add on the penalty points at the end of the game instead of round-by-round, because I was tempted :D

Just be thankful I didn't add on the penalty points at the end of the game instead of round-by-round, because I was tempted :D
    23-divorce-lawyers-share-the-evil-funny-dumb-ways-one-spouse-has-screwed-over-another-1.gif

giphy.gif

I missed the festivities, just caught up there. Really enjoyed that, Jennings, the topic was right up my lane way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

I scored an own goal in injury time bloody hell, congrats 2D and thanks aaron for running this competition, it will take a while for me to get over this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Congratulations to Armani Witty Pluto, whose tactic of choosing each team’s #1, their goalkeeper, pays dividends and sees them finish #1 as a result

960.jpg

Commiserations to Reberetta, who finishes on the same number of points as the winner, but misses out by a single ace

Commiserations also to Sawduck, who does a Steven Gerrard and slips up at the very end, when victory seemed inevitable (I’m a Liverpool fan so I’m allowed to make that joke :P)

cropped_Untitled-01.gif?ts=1398607686

Sadly, relegation to the Championship (Sponsored by Wooden Spoons Ltd.) beckons for Necro

Thanks to all who participated, and any who read along :)

I hope it doesn't take me 30 years to win one of these competitions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well done H2, it took until the last round for the big sheep. Must be a record.

In the absence of Baggly ....

Suck it Necro !!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That was a great game, thanks Aaron. Well done 2D, that was a good tactic. My only tactic was to pick any former Leeds players if there was one who met the criteria. Not sure how I managed miss-table with so few aces compared to everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,473 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Congratulations to Armani Witty Pluto, whose tactic of choosing each team’s #1, their goalkeeper, pays dividends and sees them finish #1 as a result

960.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,473 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

cj maxx wrote: »

960.jpg

Sh1t. That was going to be my tactic except I didn't finish the list. :(

Advertisement