Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student looking for other students to find accommodation together

Options
  • 21-07-2020 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm a 22 year old guy studying Product Design in Dublin. I'm looking for other students studying in Dublin that want to look for a house or large flat together. I'm thinking of getting a house for a budget between 2000-3000 per month. If split between 4-5 people that would be about 400-750 per person per month. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a message and we can take it from there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭perfectkama

am I am sensing a party not, but I hope the recent issue in cork wont effect your search
    As shown the law is so stupid here you could make a LLs life hell and he cant do a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Smouse156

Fdurkan98 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a 22 year old guy studying Product Design in Dublin. I'm looking for other students studying in Dublin that want to look for a house or large flat together. I'm thinking of getting a house for a budget between 2000-3000 per month. If split between 4-5 people that would be about 400-750 per person per month. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a message and we can take it from there.

Hold on? You don’t want to pay the extortionate rates the student REITs charge?? They’ll be shocked 😮

Advertisement