Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressed crab

Options
  • 21-07-2020 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Do you know when you go shopping and you're hungry, and if you're like me, you end up buying random bits?
    Well, I bought a dressed crab this evening and I'm not really sure what to do with it?
    I do love crabmeat, but it seems a shame not to do something nice with it.
    Any ideas?
    I also have a nice bag of frozen raw prawns that I could use also with the crab if that helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Recliner wrote: »
    Do you know when you go shopping and you're hungry, and if you're like me, you end up buying random bits?
    Well, I bought a dressed crab this evening and I'm not really sure what to do with it?
    I do love crabmeat, but it seems a shame not to do something nice with it.
    Any ideas?
    I also have a nice bag of frozen raw prawns that I could use also with the crab if that helps.

Not for this hour of the night but ... Thick brown soda bread, butter, lettuce, crab meat.

Plenty of dressed crab or open crab sandwich ideas if you take the time to Google them.

Advertisement