Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank account

Options
  • 22-07-2020 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi I currently have both a personal and business account. Currently trading as a sole trader but moving to a limited company as of the 1st of August. What’s involved in setting up an account for this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi I currently have both a personal and business account. Currently trading as a sole trader but moving to a limited company as of the 1st of August.  What’s involved in setting up an account for this??
    Hi cruiser202006,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

For the best help with your query, I would recommend contacting our Business Advisor Service Desk on 0818200348. One of my colleagues will supply you with a form to fill out and return to your account holding branch. They will also be happy to discuss all the details with you.

I hope this information helps and if there is anything else we can help with please get in touch.

Have a lovely day and take care.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement