If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock of Hisense U7Q TV's

Options
  • 22-07-2020 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭

Any Idea when you'll be getting stock of these TV's. The 55' has been in stock on the UK site for weeks.

I'm more interested in the 50' however.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    Any Idea when you'll be getting stock of these TV's. The 55' has been in stock on the UK site for weeks.

Thanks
    Hi Wisesmurf.

Thanks for the post.

The 50U7 is now showing as pre order on our .co.uk site priced at £599
    https://www.richersounds.com/hisense-50u7qftuk.html

I would say that stock should be arriving over the next few weeks but its not confirmed just yet.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Thanks
    Hi Wisesmurf.

Thanks for the post.

I would say that stock should be arriving over the next few weeks but its not confirmed just yet.

Kenny.
    Sorry - I've been checking for stock on the .ie site - It doesn't show there.

The price has come down to the equivalent of the Hisense cashback deal so at that price I want one - Any way to reserve?

Thanks
    Hi Wisesmurf.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

The price has come down to the equivalent of the Hisense cashback deal so at that price I want one - Any way to reserve?
    Hi Wisesmurf.

If you drop me your full name and address in a PM I can get the pre order up for you on on system.

For some reason pre order products are not showing up on our .ie website until stock actually arrives.

Kenny.

Thanks
    Hi Wisesmurf.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Hi Wisesmurf.

If you drop me your full name and address in a PM I can get the pre order up for you on on system.

For some reason pre order products are not showing up on our .ie website until stock actually arrives.

Kenny.
    Sent - 50" and 55" are now in stock on the .com site

Thanks
    Hi Wisesmurf.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Hi Wisesmurf.

Kenny.
    No problem, we'll get an order placed on the system for you.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi Wisesmurf.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Hi Wisesmurf.

Kenny.
    No problem, we'll get an order placed on the system for you.

Kind regards

David
    I've had another think - can you make the order the 55" pls

Scrap everything and sorry for the messing. I bought it online from your site.

Scrap everything and sorry for the messing. I bought it online from your site.
    Hey Wisesmurf.

I have cancelled down the 50" and we will get the 55" processed ASAP for you.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.