Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog Licence

• 22-07-2020 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anyone applied for a dog licence online recently and paid for it but not received anything from An Post?

Paid for 2 on July 01st and nothing received.

Have tried ringing, emailing and twitter but not getting any reply from them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭leeside11

Hi
    Anyone applied for a dog licence online recently and paid for it but not received anything from An Post?

Paid for 2 on July 01st and nothing received.

Have tried ringing, emailing and twitter but not getting any reply from them.

Applied for dog licence for the first time online last March, think it was a couple of weeks later it was posted out from memory..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭tk123

It goes to your local county council - so assuming they have limited staff on site at the moment I'd expect a delay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭scarepanda

This is good to know. I bought ours about 2 weeks ago and I was wondering what the story was. I would have thought that it was an automated system. Probably would have been better off just getting them in the PO.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I was able to download it and print it off after paying for it... now that I think of it, I've done the same under 2 different county councils in recent years after a house move.
    I'm assuming now that this not an option across the board?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Just to update, the 2 licenses came in the post this morning.
    I got a reply via twitter and they arranged for them to be posted to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭scarepanda

I was just coming on to post that our dog license arrived this morning as well. I think i bought them around the 10th July

Advertisement