Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car loan

Options
  • 22-07-2020 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    My car loan is due the 12th of August with Volkswagen Bank. I know they are BOI just wanted to ask if the cash isn't there when will they go back in for it please.
    Thank.you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Volkswagen Bank Ireland is a subsidiary of Volkswagen Financial Services - and is completely separate to - and in competition with Bank of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Volkswagen Bank Ireland is a subsidiary of Volkswagen Financial Services - and is completely separate to - and in competition with Bank of Ireland.

So they can't give advice on this? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Vw bank are pretty helpful when it comes to issues.
    I would ring them and tell them the money won’t be there on that date if that’s the case? , they can defer the Request for payment for 7 days or something.
    Much better than getting a declined direct debit on your history.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Maybe BOI can advise on how SEPA works on their accounts, but they have nothing to do with VW Bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

bewhiched wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    My car loan is due the 12th of August with Volkswagen Bank. I know they are BOI just wanted to ask if the cash isn't there when will they go back in for it please.
    Thank.you
    Hi bewhiched,

Thanks for contacting us here today.

As correctly mentioned above, we have no connection with Volkswagen Bank. If you contact Volkswagen they may be able to change the date for the direct debit to avoid any unpaids on your account. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Guys thanks so much your right so iv just popped an email to them huge thanks for your help 
    Have a lovely evening 

Advertisement