If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sanus VSF716 Cantilever Bracket Issue

Options
  • 22-07-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a TV \ bracket from yourselves. I got around to mounting the TV last nite.
    I am having an issue in that the mount arm keeps moving, it is naturally moving to the left until the frame of the TV is against the wall.

I got on to Sanus support and asked me to check the nut inbetween the arm assembly. I will check this when I get home this evening.

Have you guys ever have this issue before with these brackets?

Thanks,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

djsim101 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a TV \ bracket from yourselves. I got around to mounting the TV last nite.
    I am having an issue in that the mount arm keeps moving, it is naturally moving to the left until the frame of the TV is against the wall.

I got on to Sanus support and asked me to check the nut inbetween the arm assembly. I will check this when I get home this evening.

Have you guys ever have this issue before with these brackets?

Thanks,
    Hi Djsim101.

To be honest this is a new one to me :confused:

Do you meant that the bracket is moving further back more at one end?

Is there any chance you could perhaps capture it on a video clip and email it over to us.

We have sold hundreds of these brackets and not cam e across this before. in fact I don't think we have ever had one faulty at all.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.