Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maternity Clothes!!!

• 22-07-2020 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi all, another maternity clothes thread!

My seraphine parcel got lost in transit. I’m so upset... I had ordered a lovely few bits all on the sale so got for a good price. Waited 2 weeks and rang this morning and apparently it’s lost. Can’t reorder as all out of stock now.

I’m upset because I feel huge and I don’t have any comfortable pants that fit me! I’m just looking for some nice over the bump black joggers Or similar that i can just relax in.

Is there anywhere in Dublin that stocks in store? I found H&M didn’t fit me at all and ended up returning everything I bought. Also I don’t want to spend the earth as this is last baby and only 12 weeks left. I’ve even tried DoneDeal and adverts with no luck! Just pure depressed as going around in my PJ bottoms all day now as The May trousers and jeans I bought at first are just feeling too tight on me now. Don’t want to order online again as would have to wait a week or more for delivery. Feel like crying!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Such a bummer :( I feel your pain.
    I think all changing rooms are closed in shops tbh :(
    I am wearing h and m maternity leggings every day but in petite as their sizes are bonkers.
    New look is cheap. I think they have one in the square and in liffey valley?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

Millem wrote: »
    Such a bummer :( I feel your pain.
    I think all changing rooms are closed in shops tbh :(
    I am wearing h and m maternity leggings every day but in petite as their sizes are bonkers.
    New look is cheap. I think they have one in the square and in liffey valley?

Thanks Millem, I was just feeling very peed off and sorry for myself yesterday. 1st world problems aye!? I managed to find a pair of Spanx jeanish leggings on adverts. They’re like a really soft pair of skinny jeans. OMG they are amazing!!! Usually €130 in shops and I got a bargain. Delighted now. Lol. Still bummed tho that the lounge pants and all the nursing tops I managed to secure in the seraphine sale won’t be coming tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

They seem to be still reducing their prices on seraphine. I got some bits and very happy. You could sell them after. I went to JoJo Maman when I was in town anyway- it wouldn’t have been worth the trip. A sale too, but limited stock and sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rebel83

I got a few bits from Boohoo. Maternity leggings etc. Not the best quality but grand under something. Also I think Aldi have a baby event coming up shortly, their leggings & joggers are v good quality & comfy!
    I ordered a few dresses off Shein - takes about 3 weeks as they come from China, but grand quality overall - esp at a very low price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 acm630

New Look and Next have a surprisingly good selection of maternity clothes! (I know, I thought they were just for teens as well.) I still love wearing the leggings I got there. Also, check out Smallshow on Amazon UK. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=smallshow&ref=nb_sb_noss) They largely make nursing clothes, but I found that their nursing tops and dress were much more flattering on me in my final weeks of pregnancy than anything else I owned (my earlier maternity shirts not really fitting anymore). I've bought three of the same dress in different colours. Very soft and nice quality for the price. And now they're dead useful while breastfeeding too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement