If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Smart TV

Options
  • 22-07-2020 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a good value 32" Smart tv for kids bedroom. Was looking at Toshiba 32LL3A63 for £192 but note this is not available online. Do you have anything you would recommend around that price?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

vicadd wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a good value 32" Smart tv for kids bedroom. Was looking at Toshiba 32LL3A63 for £192 but note this is not available online. Do you have anything you would recommend around that price?

Thanks
    Hi vicadd,

Thanks for the post!

I am currently out of stock of the Toshibas but I do have the LG 32LM6300 which would be a great upgrade over the Toshiba for picture and smart features!

It's currently £219/249 euro and can be ordered online via the link below!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

Thanks David, I'll go for that one. Had same recommendation from another boardsie as well!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

vicadd wrote: »
    Thanks David, I'll go for that one. Had same recommendation from another boardsie as well!
    Hi vacadd,

Thanks for getting back to me! It is a great TV!

You can order via the link above for shipping and pay in whichever currency works out best for you!

Let me know if you have any issues!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.