Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phone Unlocking (Alcatel one)

• 23-07-2020 7:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking to get an Alcatel 1 unlocked,
    It's on Tesco Mobile Ireland,

I've just bought it yesterday and iz still in the box; main mobile phone fell in to water yesterday morning and needed a cheap replacement until my financial situation improves; currently preparing three kids for there next school year and cant afford to spend €300 on a descent replacement,

Tesco mobile were cheapest on market with the Alcatel 1 for €40 I'm now looking to get it unlocked please,
    I have a sim only bill pay plan with an alternative network,
    Already got scammed yesterday trying to get it unlocked; paid a website without checking reviews turns out they will never send me code,

Anyway,
    Thanks for reading and looking forward to responses

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭DopeTech

LenWoods wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've just bought it yesterday and iz still in the box; main mobile phone fell in to water yesterday morning and needed a cheap replacement until my financial situation improves; currently preparing three kids for there next school year and cant afford to spend €300 on a descent replacement,

Tesco mobile were cheapest on market with the Alcatel 1 for €40 I'm now looking to get it unlocked please,
    Already got scammed yesterday trying to get it unlocked; paid a website without checking reviews turns out they will never send me code,

Anyway,

You could send this guy a message to see before you buy.

https://m.ebay.ie/itm/ALCATEL-1-ALCATEL-3-UNLOCK-CODES-EIR-IRELAND-NETWORKS/232890423032?hash=item363959d6f8:g:S0QAAOSw8PRdW69n

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,033 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

LenWoods wrote: »
    Hi all,

Anyway,

Assuming you've checked it's locked, I think you would be better trying a local shop (phone repair/unlocking). I guess it depends were your based but most towns have these type of outlets, costs of unlocking can range from €20 up to €70 depending on type of phone, this approach means you've some comeback. Alcatel one of the easier models to unlock.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement