Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer money to PayPal from BOI

Options
  • 23-07-2020 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Yesterday I requested for money to be sent to my PayPal account from my bank account but I forgot to include the Customer Reference Number when transferring the money on the BOI website. I added the Payee Name, Sort Code and Account Number.

Is there a way I can get this money back from Bank of Ireland?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi colleenb11

Thanks for checking this with us. 

First, we would recommend contacting Paypal and make them aware of this, the payment will now be in their holding account.

If you login to www.365online.com select Service Desk/ Ask a Question a colleague can arrange a proof of payment. You can forward this to Paypal and with this proof they will be able to locate payment and allocate it to the correct account for you. 

We hope the above helps,  

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement