Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student online application

Options
  • 23-07-2020 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Hi my son applied last Saturday for a student bank account. He is in 2nd year in school. He has heard nothing is there anywhere he can contact I have tried ringing numbers but I am getting nowhere. Would you know of where he could contact.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi maryk123

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear no update yet on the application.

Yes, you can certainly email the Team pca@boi.com and a colleague will have complete access to the application and update you on the progress. 

We hope the above helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Thank you I rang and got someone eventually and the application was rejected. I thought they would have contacted us and told us but they didn’t. So he has to apply again today online. Thank you for the email I will check this out if this one is rejected again. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

maryk123 wrote: »
    Thank you I rang and got someone eventually and the application was rejected. I thought they would have contacted us and told us but they didn’t. So he has to apply again today online. Thank you for the email I will check this out if this one is rejected again. 
    Hi marky123,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that the application was rejected. We are happy to help if we can help with anything else please feel free to get back in touch with us here .

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement