Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 karlMilford1

EO2019 wrote: »
    Did they give a new oom?

no new OOM no score either just a date for zoom

morrism wrote: »
    Oh No I haven't heard anything, not a good sign :-(

I'm on the Mayo and Sligo Panels maybe that's why you've not heard yet

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭blondie007

no new OOM just a zoom date in April thankfully

Congrats !! Can I ask are you Dublin panel or other county ??

blondie007 wrote: »
    Congrats !! Can I ask are you Dublin panel or other county ??

Mayo/Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭morrism

I'm on the Mayo and Sligo Panels maybe that's why you've not heard yet

Oh NOOOO Im Sligo/Leitrim and I still haven't heard!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

So that's only one person that's gotten a result so far..

APOLIGIES folks.. i'm after checking again ad its the for the 2019 competition i got called
    Sorry If i gave some of you heart failure, I guess my attention to detail needs work Again sorry

APOLIGIES folks.. i'm after checking again ad its the for the 2019 competition i got called
    Sorry If i gave some of you heart failure, I guess my attention to detail needs work Again sorry

Lol, thanks for clarifying though, I was gearing up for a very depressing evening!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,974 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

gestappo wrote: »
    Anyone else anxiously waiting for their interview results?

Waiting, yes. Anxious, no.

There's no point worrying about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Em_Caramel

Yep also waiting for interview results. Two weeks now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

morrism wrote: »
    Lol, thanks for clarifying though, I was gearing up for a very depressing evening!!

I’m with you on that one. I almost died there for a few seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭laoisgem

For anyone wondering about Laois & Offaly Etray, I emailed them today and I've been told they've called up to, total score of 126 in Laois and total score 122 in Offaly. Total score not to be confused with OOM.

I've emailed them back because I'm within that total score and haven't been invited to Etray yet :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AJMG

gestappo wrote: »
    Anyone else anxiously waiting for their interview results?

I’m even more anxious now that I see people are being called in Sligo / Mayo from the 2019 competition?!?
    I’m delighted for anyone being called obviously 😄..
    Just wondering what this means for us who haven’t even got our etray results?? Are we going to be sitting behind the last competition also???

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MonikaB

AJMG wrote: »
    I’m even more anxious now that I see people are being called in Sligo / Mayo from the 2019 competition?!?
    I’m delighted for anyone being called obviously 😄..
    Just wondering what this means for us who haven’t even got our etray results?? Are we going to be sitting behind the last competition also???

It really is taking long. Was your etray the 18th Feb as well? At this point I feel like I need to put all my faith in the Revenue internal competition

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AJMG

MonikaB wrote: »
    It really is taking long. Was your etray the 18th Feb as well? At this point I feel like I need to put all my faith in the Revenue internal competition

Yes, 18th Feb etray. I wasn’t expecting results until maybe late this week or next week anyway. Just a little shell shocked old competitions are being called at this stage! It’s so nerve racking also!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭blondie007

laoisgem wrote: »
    For anyone wondering about Laois & Offaly Etray, I emailed them today and I've been told they've called up to, total score of 126 in Laois and total score 122 in Offaly. Total score not to be confused with OOM.

I've emailed them back because I'm within that total score and haven't been invited to Etray yet :confused:

What they mean is they've called anyone with a total score of 126 & above in Laois & 122 & above in Offaly. Anything less than those total scores will be called in future rounds. It's very confusing-I don't know why they don't just use the OOMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭laoisgem

What they mean is they've called anyone with a total score of 126 & above in Laois & 122 & above in Offaly. Anything less than those total scores will be called in future rounds. It's very confusing-I don't know why they don't just use the OOMs.

Confusing is right! Either way they mustn't have called many as I'm in the top 10 for one county and just outside the top 10 in the other :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stan1112

Anyone got any tips on quickest way to get Police Clearance from the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 WishfullT

Hi all. Just wondering how the people on the Longford/Leitrim panel are getting on. Still awaiting to be called for E-Tray? Etray-results/Interview-results? What stages are people at and how long have you been at that stage. Has anyone from the 2020 campaign been placed into a role yet, if so where/what is the role. Thanks in advance

WishfullT wrote: »
    Hi all. Just wondering how the people on the Longford/Leitrim panel are getting on. Still awaiting to be called for E-Tray? Etray-results/Interview-results? What stages are people at and how long have you been at that stage. Has anyone from the 2020 campaign been placed into a role yet, if so where/what is the role. Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm on the Leitrim and Sligo panel, I've done the e-tray which closed on 18th February 2021. The results are due out by the end of this month (or at least that's what PAS told me a few weeks ago). No interviews have been held for either Sligo or Leitrim for the 2020 competition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭T900i

What they mean is they've called anyone with a total score of 126 & above in Laois & 122 & above in Offaly. Anything less than those total scores will be called in future rounds. It's very confusing-I don't know why they don't just use the OOMs.[/quote

I had kinda hoped I would have been called for Dublin eTray by now but now I realise maybe my OOM isn’t really a factor in this. I placed inter just under 500 and open about 1300 my total score was 106,
    It’s not pleasant just waiting wondering if this is the week or if there will ever be a week

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ceiteachmac

Anyone know how long the wait is usually between completing the interview and getting results?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Anyone know how long the wait is usually between completing the interview and getting results?

Two weeks normally...

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Sorry just to say, it could be different for interdepartmental competition, but I think two weeks is the norm, I am not 100% maybe others here will know more....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mollzer13

I had my interview over a week ago and nothing back yet. They told me it would be within two weeks .

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Funkey_lover19

I am currently undergoing clearance, I am in batch 1.4 for Dublin
    Just curious, does anyone know where appointments are coming from? Are any departments extensively recruiting at the moment? PAS wont tell me where I am being offered until post clearance

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

I am currently undergoing clearance, I am in batch 1.4 for Dublin
    Just curious, does anyone know where appointments are coming from? Are any departments extensively recruiting at the moment? PAS wont tell me where I am being offered until post clearance

Any chance you could let me know what number you were in batch 1.4? I’m batch 1.5 trying to work out how long I’ll be waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Spacific

Does anyone know about the NSSO in Killarney? Is it a nice place to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Davis3265al

laoisgem wrote: »
    Confusing is right! Either way they mustn't have called many as I'm in the top 10 for one county and just outside the top 10 in the other :rolleyes:

Just to let you know I was within top 10 in offaly and did etray in February if that helps at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

What do you reckon guys? E-tray results for the February e-tray for Dublin this Friday? I’m so anxious. Waiting is the worst part.

Advertisement