Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Saz1984

jules86 wrote: »
    Depends on the county, if you email them they will tell you what score they have called upto. Both my counties have called upto 120 and I'm 119 :(

Dublin?

Ok I’ll email them.

Does anyone know how long this panel is in place for? I presume the 2019 EO panel is closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭KRedzer

For anyone else waiting to be placed: I'm in the latter part of the top 10, batch 1.5, and I emailed PAS there asking about the panel. They said there's approx 19 candidates ahead of me. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭gestappo

KRedzer wrote: »
    For anyone else waiting to be placed: I'm in the latter part of the top 10, batch 1.5, and I emailed PAS there asking about the panel. They said there's approx 19 candidates ahead of me. Hope this helps!

That has really gone fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Davis3265al

What are the chances of etray results out? The interdepartmental heo came out early in the week so fingers crossed for today

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Erialc5

Saz1984 wrote: »
    Dublin?

Ok I’ll email them.

Does anyone know how long this panel is in place for? I presume the 2019 EO panel is closed?

As far as I know candidates are still being placed from 2019 panel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 karlMilford1

Saz1984 wrote: »
    Dublin?

Ok I’ll email them.

I have an Interview for the 2019 EO panel week after Easter (Sligo/ Mayo) as far as I know it will stay in existence until interviews from 2020 panel are performed and a new one is created in each area

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭morrism

I have an Interview for the 2019 EO panel week after Easter (Sligo/ Mayo) as far as I know it will stay in existence until interviews from 2020 panel are performed and a new one is created in each area

Im on the EO 2019 Panel and I was told that it expires on 30th April 2021. I am next on the InterD panel!

Just got an email to say there is a delay in etray results and they are not expected now until mid to late April !! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Madra Maith

Just got an e-mail saying that there was a delay in processing the results of the e-tray from February and that they will issue them mid to late April.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 vic123

Just got an email saying they are experiencing a delay in the processing of results of the etray....
    Expect results mid to late April....

• Advertisement

Interview results are out!

gestappo wrote: »

Fingers crossed for everyone :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Darren1881

Yea it appears anyone that sat the etray in Feb has received an email to say there has been a delay. Results expected mid to late April. Heart stopped when i got the message from Publicjobs, this wait is too much

• Registered Users Posts: 29 karlMilford1

morrism wrote: »
    Im on the EO 2019 Panel and I was told that it expires on 30th April 2021. I am next on the InterD panel!

Fingers crossed the delay with 2020 E-tray results will get you an interview for 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MonikaB

Darren1881 wrote: »
    Yea it appears anyone that sat the etray in Feb has received an email to say there has been a delay. Results expected mid to late April. Heart stopped when i got the message from Publicjobs, this wait is too much

I was really hoping it was the results. It's already been 5 weeks and by the sound of it at least 2 more to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

MonikaB wrote: »
    I was really hoping it was the results. It's already been 5 weeks and by the sound of it at least 2 more to go.

I got the email and I almost had a panic attack. Another month is going to be the death of all of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mollzer13

I opened my email expecting it to say there’d been a delay with my interview results. Passed and beyond delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AJMG

Unbelievably frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 cnmjb92

Hi All, Im am on the Carlow/Kilkenny panel with a OOM of 92/155 respectively following stage 1. I received these results in Oct 2020. Anyone on the Carlow/Kilkenny panel been called for stage 2 ? Are they getting close to my number ? Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

gestappo wrote: »
    mollzer13 wrote: »
    I opened my email expecting it to say there’d been a delay with my interview results. Passed and beyond delighted.

Thank god for that.

Congrats!

• Advertisement

Thank god for that.

Congrats!

How’d you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Em_Caramel

Ugh - so sorry to hear about etray results delay! Hopefully won't be too much longer.

Got interview results for 1.6 today, v v happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Polka Dottie

I also managed to pass the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

I also managed to pass the interview.

Congratulations, how long did it take from day you sat interview to getting results?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Em_Caramel

Congratulations, how long did it take from day you sat interview to getting results?

Two and a half weeks for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Polka Dottie

Em_Caramel wrote: »
    Two and a half weeks for me

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭niallmacsuain

KRedzer wrote: »

I reckon I'm about 5/6 behind you so hopefully we'll hear next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Interview was on Monday 8th, so just over 2 and a half weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ceiteachmac

I got my interview results today, batch 1.6. Any ideas how many are in each batch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 cmci01

Hello there,

I've been following you guys along for a few weeks without an account, and thought it was helpful to know what was going on since this was my first foray into anything public service, so I wanted to pay it forward.

I'm on the open 2020 EO panel for Dublin, in batch 1.3. My OOM was 15 and I just got an email today saying that I had been placed within the Department of Social Protection and someone would be in contact with further details. This is provisional as I am waiting on police clearance from Australia, but it seems like it's a done thing.

Best of luck to everyone else waiting!

Advertisement