Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭morrism

Got my etray results for Sligo, absolutely delighted, early top ten in both inter and open. Hope interviews are soon. Hope everyone is happy with their results.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Congrats to all that got the results today!

I was in the first batch and we just got a score. There was no OOM given to us. Makes more sense to have an OOM.

It absolutely does: I was wondering though. I was expecting just a you got 670, not with a new OOM too. Hopefully there will be some movement outside Dublin soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭EO2019

Wonder is the new oom just for regional candidates? Looks like they won’t be calling us in batches just when a vacancy occurs. Got top 5 both my counties with a score of 640ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 CoolroeMan

Got results for Cork & Kerry. Very happy except I was expecting a date for interview too.

Doesn’t look like it will be anytime soon

hope everyone did well

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭budget1984

Well done to everyone! Just wondering if you refuse first location are you still considered for 2nd location.

• Advertisement

budget1984 wrote: »
    Well done to everyone! Just wondering if you refuse first location are you still considered for 2nd location.

I’m assuming it will work that way but they haven’t yet clarified this. It’ll probably be mentioned in the message you’ll get when invited to interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Clairebear84

morrism wrote: »
    Got my etray results for Sligo, absolutely delighted, early top ten in both inter and open. Hope interviews are soon. Hope everyone is happy with their results.

Fantastic results well done. Are you given a new OOM after interview do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭gestappo

EO2019 wrote: »
    I’m assuming it will work that way but they haven’t yet clarified this. It’ll probably be mentioned in the message you’ll get when invited to interview.

If you accept the interview for one location you’re automatically removed from your second location if that makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭westcork blue

Hi, I've just received the results and placed top 10 in both Cork and Waterford - does anyone know how many roles are typically filled in these counties annually? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭MonikaB

Anybody in Dublin got the results of 18th Feb etray? It doesn't make any difference to me but I would still like to know how it went

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

Hi congrats to everyone getting results today I’ve only gotten my etray results for one of my chosen locations, has this happened to anyone else?
    Also does anyone have handy the email for this comp. I have tried searching through thread but I just can’t locate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

Just got my e-tray results. Passed and placed c. 250 on the OOM for Dublin. They're interviewing up to OOM 90 for now so I'll just sit tight and hope I get to interview eventually

Got mine too. Just outside of 100. Do you reckon we’ll be called soon too or they’ll stop after the 90?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭westcork blue

Got mine for both counties within a few minutes of each other

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Em2157

MonikaB wrote: »
    Anybody in Dublin got the results of 18th Feb etray? It doesn't make any difference to me but I would still like to know how it went

I got mine this morning, early 100s OOM. They are calling up to OOM 90 in Dublin for 1st round of interviews shortly they said. Hopefully the next batch won't have to wait too long :)

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    Got mine too. Just outside of 100. Do you reckon we’ll be called soon too or they’ll stop after the 90?

They did it in batches for the 1st group, so hopefully we will be the next batch :)

Em2157 wrote: »
    I got mine this morning, early 100s OOM. They are calling up to OOM 90 in Dublin for 1st round of interviews shortly they said. Hopefully the next batch won't have to wait too long :)

I’m the same as you, early 100s. I reckon we won’t be waiting too long!

Em2157 wrote: »

I have Dublin but not my second choice of Louth yet. I wonder if they’re sent out in alphabetical order.

I’m the same as you, early 100s. I reckon we won’t be waiting too long!

I'm going to remain optimistic.... even after waiting over 2 months for ETray results.... I'm a glass half full gal... ha.

I have Dublin but not my second choice of Louth yet. I wonder if they’re sent out in alphabetical order.

I haven't heard anything yet and my surname starts with B so not sure how they do it

• Registered Users Posts: 29 karlMilford1

morrism wrote: »

Well done same here hopefully we’ll get interviewed soon 🀞🀞🀞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭divillybit

Hi all, just curious..but I got an Open stream OOM in 20 - 30 bracket for Roscommon... Haven't got any public services messages since about etrays.. I doubt there will be many vacancies in this location but was just curious if anyone else west of the Shannon heard anything.. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11 edd_209

Hope everyone is happy with their results!

Got my results today...I'm in the low 100s for Dublin but they didn't give me any info wrt my first choice County (Galway)

Does this mean I haven't made it into Galway or do they typically only put you on one of the two OOMs? Or will they send me another message in the future letting me know where I am on that OOM?
    divillybit wrote: »
    Hi all, just curious..but I got an Open stream OOM in 20 - 30 bracket for Roscommon... Haven't got any public services messages since about etrays.. I doubt there will be many vacancies in this location but was just curious if anyone else west of the Shannon heard anything.. Cheers

I think the E-Tray refers to the previous round of tests (the one with the emails etc)

edd_209 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is happy with their results!

Got my results today...I'm in the low 100s for Dublin but they didn't give me any info wrt my first chance County (Galway)

Does this mean I haven't made it into Galway or do they typically only put you on one of the two OOMs? Or will they send me another message in the future letting me know where I am on that OOM?

To be quite honest I wouldn't be surprised one bit if rhey messed up with emails again

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AJMG

Well done same here hopefully we’ll get interviewed soon 🀞🀞🀞

Well done to all!

Same as that! Well.. top 5 OOM for Sligo open competition.. no sign of results for Leitrim so assuming the etray was only for openings in Sligo.. here hoping there are openings soon!!

I've not been following this thread at all.. Have they not messaged candidates or should I email to enquire? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11 edd_209

AJMG wrote: »
    Well done to all!

Same as that! Well.. top 5 OOM for Sligo open competition.. no sign of results for Leitrim so assuming the etray was only for openings in Sligo.. here hoping there are openings soon!!

Not necessarily. I haven't heard anything about results for Galway but I got my results for Dublin so it's possible they've done some counties and not others. Or maybe they only give you results for one of the two counties you apply for?

There were different cut off points for each county for call to etray so you may have been called for Sligo but not Leitrim. Once/if they reach you for Leitrim you’ll get the oom for that county. You won’t have to do etray again.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Gombeennation

Did anyone fail E-tray?

I got my OOM results for Roscommon and Longford which were the two counties I chose, but they were the last messages I got. Nothing since October last. Ah not to worry. Don't think there will be many jobs going in the midlands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 vic123

Hi, the results say for the open stream for Dublin. Anyone know why the interdepartmental results wasn't included or will that come seperately?

Advertisement