Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telegraming Via Huawei ~ What's That Sound?

Options
  • 24-07-2020 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭

Okay. Complete 'Forlorn Hope' post here. But, Maybe just Someone could crack this? (It's doing my head in!)

My phone is a Huawei 2009. I use it to talk to a friend in New Zealand. We talk through Telegram.

Mid conversation, I'll hear a four point 'jingle'. Four points. Pause. Repeat. " Ding, ding, ding, dink! " Twice.

I'll say, " What is that? You hear that? Is it your phone? Your computer? ". Friend says they hear nothing.

Tonight, in 80 minutes, it happened twice. I've checked My phone. Not a message. Not an incoming call. Nothing. At around 02:30 Dublin time, who'd be texting me anyway?!

There's just no rhyme or reason to it. And, I have no chance of ever recording this sound. How would I?

Like I say; Cellophane rat in hells chance. But; Anyone else ever experienced this? Sussed it out?

:confused: Thanks.
    Tagged:

Advertisement