Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I register a company......

Options
  • 24-07-2020 9:30am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 57 ✭✭

I want to register my company but I am not sure how. I have vision to have a parent company and have multiple copanies under it. Currently I am in the process of establishing my first company and I am half way there, setting up websites and other adhoc requirements. How will I go about regitering the company?
    Will i have to register two companies (parent company and current business) or will I just register the company that i will be trading? The registtration costs only €20.00 odd but Id rather keep the 20 and not spend it if its not required.

Thank you in advance for all help and advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

If you're worried about spending €20 on registration, you're going to have a hernia with the additional costs that additional companies will bring - legal, accounting and auditing! :eek:

If you are the main shareholder, and your first company is a success, you can always do this at a later stage. Walk before you try to run, as they say. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

its costs between 300-500 to form a company. aside from the A1 you also need a constitution and no one does this for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

€20? That sounds like the cost of registering a business name NOT a company

Advertisement