Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opening an account

Options
  • 24-07-2020 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i'm moving over to ireland from the UK in a few weeks to take a new job. MY wife already ahs an account/PPSN as she's previously worked in the State. Am I able to open an account myself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

i'm moving over to ireland from the UK in a few weeks to take a new job. MY wife already ahs an account/PPSN as she's previously worked in the State. Am I able to open an account myself?
    Hi grahamjones,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

For information on opening an account with Bank of Ireland please see here. When opening an account we will require you to provide your photo ID and proof or address along with PPSN.

If you would like to discuss this with our account opening team we would recommend that you call the team directly on 00353 1 4044034 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to discuss with you.

Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement