Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Will Social Welfare Payments Return To Weekly?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Flimsy_Boat

JSA payment in bank today as a weekly payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭dublinbando

Dang I wasn't paying attention and only noticed it going back to weekly today unexpectedly, oh well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Dang I wasn't paying attention and only noticed it going back to weekly today unexpectedly, oh well :pac:

Will you lose money if you miss a week??

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭dublinbando

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    Will you lose money if you miss a week??

Nah they were paying it 1 week back and 1 week in advanced so now it's just 1 week back, no loses, just a bit annoying as I had gotten used to budgeting for 2 weeks lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Yeah I just checked my bank account and it has gone back to weekly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

THought there might be more direct info about it changing.
    I see I wasn't the only one not aware it was changing when it did at least..
    Is there any more word about going back to post offices

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Being housebound and very old now I have always had my pension etc paid to my bank account. And everything is delivered. Main shopping every two weeks. All regular payments are by standing order. I can check my a/c by phone

As long as the money comes in. Be it weekly or fortnightly

Advertisement