Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of Address

Options
  • 24-07-2020 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I have a question regarding *proof of address*. Since I have recently moved to Ireland and I am currently living in a shared flat I do not have  any possible way to poof my address the Only documents I do Have are the followings

Official Letter from my Company 
    Tenancy Contract

Since I just moved the only Letter i have got recently was my PPSN letter. However, I know that this letter could not be used as a proof of address even in the Letter itself states that.

My question then is the following.

I have registered on the Revenue website with my PPSN and they will forward me a Letter which will contain a password to complete my registration on their website, I was wondering if this letter would be enough? I am really in a Hurry for opening a bank account cos my Company needs to pay my wages.

What are other options so I could prove my address in case the one above would not be enough.

Best Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Rodrigo, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

You’d certainly be able to use this letter from the Revenue with your temporary pin for their online service as a proof of address to open an account with BOI. 

You can apply for a personal current account using our online form, I’ve provided a link below to this application form,  I hope it helps. 

https://bit.ly/3f01RiE 

We’d advise that when inputting the address on your application that you’d input it exactly as is on the proof of address document that you’ll be using i.e. spelling, format etc. 

I hope that this information helps, if you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement