Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death of English policeman - PC Andrew Harper

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Another day another absolute disgrace

What's the point of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Another day another absolute disgrace What's the point of them?

Go easy now, or you may well end up with a yellow card for your trouble.

Great people each and every one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

Pádraig Nally set a good judicial precedent. I've dealt with them over the years. Scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I was reading this 'brainstorm' article this morning and can't help but pair it with this sickening crime.

https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2018/0404/952162-heres-what-criminologists-make-of-the-young-offenders/

You see, knackers behave like knackers because of prejudice and inequality. It is not the knackers that are at fault- it is YOU with your stable job and your privileged leisure activities that go with it.

So, next time you get ready to go on of your privileged bike rides and find your bike missing, know that it's just some lovable but disillusioned disadvantaged youth that stole it, not out of malice, but out of frustration how the system has failed them of which you are a part and bare some responsibility. Arguing against this is violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Any time travellers are mentioned on most sites, the page is shut down and users infractioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Bobtheman wrote: »
    This is OTT. I don't condone their actions . Most of you had the benefit of educated parents. If you had properly funded social services you'd have educated these boys.

They left school at 14 to join their “fathers” in a life of crime.
    Too many years of Tony Blair’s “all must win prizes” before the Conservatives eventually got back into power means that these barbarians are supremely confident that they are untouchable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

there is zero possibility of any of these creatures ever being a productive member of humanity

why waste resources on them at all ? take all offer nothing

the rest of the people on the camp site that hid them should be jail too

card away mods card away

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

This is OTT. I don't condone their actions . Most of you had the benefit of educated parents. If you had properly funded social services you'd have educated these boys.

Many of our parents had barely a secondary school education why didn't we end up as murdering toerags

Social services me hole

You either teach your children right from wrong or you don't

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭Be right back

Many of our parents had barely a secondary school education why didn't we end up as murdering toerags?

Social services me hole

You either teach your children right from wrong or you don't

Very good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Extremely sad for the young man murdered.... Not any other way about it, imagine the other officer's and emergency services having to come across that scene.....

The fiancée and family it's pure sad and he should be worth more then what was handed out as a tiny punishment, these A holes are career criminals and can you imagine how many other lives they've ruined through theft and so on....

The UK police in many cases are afraid of them...

• Advertisement

Extremely sad for the young man murdered.... Not any other way about it, imagine the other officer's and emergency services having to come across that scene.....

The fiancée and family it's pure sad and he should be worth more then what was handed out as a tiny punishment, these A holes are career criminals and can you imagine how many other lives they've ruined through theft and so on....

The UK police in many cases are afraid of them...

There was a video put up that was taken from in the police car. You can see parts of his uniform strewn along the road. Terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @kevcos - don't post in the thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

When a dirty racist dragged a man to his death in Texas he was executed.

The fact that Europe allows policemen to be murdered like this is a bad sign for us.

There is no justice for good people anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 52,012 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Everyone seems to be really afraid to point out the truth about crime in the Traveller community and how high it is. They make up 23% of the prison population even though the form less than 1% of the entire population.

Surely a debate has to be had at some point regarding their activities and about their widespread refusal to have their children educated, their child marriages and arranged marriages, fist fighting, drug dealing and the high levels of criminal activity aimed at elderly isolated people.

I know lots of Travellers who are law abiding and who want to lead their lives the right way and who are embarrassed by the majority. So why is everyone afraid to tackle the issue and instead pussyfoot around it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Rezident

They are dragging a police officer behind their car, his items such as the stab vest etc. are breaking off as he is dragged for A MILE as they are looking behind them to see if they are being followed by the police and they claim they did not know he was there the whole time?

At least one of them must have seen him when they were looking back, they must have known. That is murder. Yet another spectacular failure of the legal system which seems to spend more time protecting criminals and murderers than the rest of us.

Who would want to be a cop these days? One of the most difficult and most important jobs in society and hardly anyone will want to do it at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

I hope they're murdered in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

I hope they're murdered in prison

Cant see it, if it were member of the public maybe but it being a policemen,
    whats the max sentence for man slaughter ?

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Cant see it, if it were member of the public maybe but it being a policemen,

Apparently there is no maximum sentence for manslaughter in the UK and it is at the judge's discretion.
    Edit, I should have said mandatory instead of maximum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Apparently there is no maximum sentence for manslaughter in the UK and it is at the judge's discretion.

Lets hope for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

SCOOP 64 wrote: »

Life.

Highly unlikely to be imposed due to their age and the fact that they're clearly retarded oops, I mean sub-normal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

It’s only a matter of time before travellers robbing in this country kill a guard as well .... probably only get a suspended sentence in Ireland for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

The really worrying thing is that you and others like you actually believe this nonsense....:mad:

Time to cop on and get real.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Rezident

Why did this post receive a yellow card?

The "progressive left" as they call themselves, have made certain topics taboo so that they cannot be discussed in case people are offended by the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

These were English Wurzel Travellers, not 'our lot', they're mostly in rural areas of England but Kent and Cambridgeshire has larger numbers of them, as far as I know they have distant Romany heritage even though appearance wise they look and sound indistinguishable from English Chavs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

As long as this shower are considered an ethnic minority they are protected and can get away with what ever they want. Time to call time on this farce and get behind people who are not afraid to speak out about them. Time to protect the law abiding and contributing citizens of the country's being terrorised by this shower of animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Heckler wrote: »
    A horrific way to die. His poor wife. A bullet in the head would be a waste of lead on these pricks. Just drown the rats.

And the make the water filthy??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

dd973 wrote: »
    These were English Wurzel Travellers, not 'our lot', they're mostly in rural areas of England but Kent and Cambridgeshire has larger numbers of them, as far as I know they have distant Romany heritage even though appearance wise they look and sound indistinguishable from English Chavs.

Yeah, I thought the surnames were a bit unusual for our lot.

That explains it.

So these must be a bit like the Dingles in Emmerdale then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Getting in before the thread gets locked.

Incredibly difficult to see how anyone could defend this situation. They didn't even bother to pretend to be remorseful for their actions.

I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone that would try to defend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Getting in before the thread gets locked.

Incredibly difficult to see how anyone could defend this situation. They didn't even bother to pretend to be remorseful for their actions.

I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone that would try to defend them.

If the thread was to be locked because what has been posted so far it would show the root of the problem that is letting this scum carry on in there ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Why did this post receive a yellow card?

Probably for inaccuracy. I’m sure the poster meant to correctly post ‘ethnic inbrethren’.

Advertisement