Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Connecting a toilet to mains water.

• 24-07-2020 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hello
    I am trying to find out if its OK to connect a toilet to mains water.

The back story is my parents have a holiday home which has a fully plumbed bathroom which is fine 99% of the time. A few time a year we have big family weekends which means that there can be a que for the toilet.

The plan is to turn one of the sheds into a WC sink and toilet, have very good access to mains water and waste water but don't want to have to put in a flat roof for a water tank.

Anthony

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Hello

The back story is my parents have a holiday home which has a fully plumbed bathroom which is fine 99% of the time. A few time a year we have big family weekends which means that there can be a que for the toilet.

The plan is to turn one of the sheds into a WC sink and toilet, have very good access to mains water and waste water but don't want to have to put in a flat roof for a water tank.

Anthony

Isn't planning required when connecting additional toilets to waste lines?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hello

Anthony

Yes, it’s fine. Just make sure the Ballcock is set up for high pressure. You might get some condensation On the cistern too

Advertisement