Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need to find ICCID Number

• 24-07-2020 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hii am helping a friend switch networks & move to andriod phone i need to find this iccid number of his sim but it is a standard sim & wont fit in andriod phone to get this off his sim is there something you type into old phone to bring it up. Thanks Forgot to mension he is on billpay would it show on statment.

Comments

homingbird wrote: »
    Hii am helping a friend switch networks & move to andriod phone i need to find this iccid number of his sim but it is a standard sim & wont fit in andriod phone to get this off his sim is there something you type into old phone to bring it up. Thanks Forgot to mension he is on billpay would it show on statment.

Have you looked on the actual SIM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭rizzee

homingbird wrote: »

Move to android? From iPhone?

Settings - General - About - ICCID Number will be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭homingbird

I am due to do it next week i havent checked sim as i havent gone to do it yet i thought i remembered back in the old days of 2g phones if you type star number hash it bring it up as it being a old standard sim i would have to cut it down to fit in andriod phone something i dont want to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭rizzee

Do you mean the Imei number? *#06#

Advertisement