Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Covid payment didn't show in my account

• 24-07-2020 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hi all. As the title reads my 7 weeks of covid didn't enter my account
    I didn't have to give bank details as my employer has them.

I checked my statement on the first week and thought it went in, and I didn't check the following weeks but I obviously read it wrong and I'm only realise it now

Any ideas who I should get in contact with
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

jd06 wrote: »
    Hi all. As the title reads my 7 weeks of covid didn't enter my account
    I didn't have to give bank details as my employer has them.

I checked my statement on the first week and thought it went in, and I didn't check the following weeks but I obviously read it wrong and I'm only realise it now

Any ideas who I should get in contact with
    Thanks

COVID payment is paid to you the applicant and is nothing to do with your employer. You had to give the IBAN no of an Irish bank account with your name on it. If you didn’t give that on application then you won’t get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Wouldn't be anything to do with your employer. If you didn't give social welfare your details they wouldn't have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,033 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Just to be clear, are you referring to the pandemic une payment (PUP), assuming it is and you applied either through the mywelfre portal or in by post, Bank details would have been required as part of the application, unless you had registered a mywelfare account previously, I am aware some nominated post office collection but can't be sure if this was applicable to PUP payment, after a 2 weeks I'd have been checking payments were being received let alone 7 weeks.

You mentioned your employer, this would have nothing to do with employer unless your on the TWSS an entirely separate payment, arranged by your employer to retain you, however you seem to suggest it's the PUP you've claimed.

You need to check your mywelfare account if this is how you applied ASAP, see if it was approved and then if it has, were is the payments, the fact you mention no bank details given seem to suggest post office but there is a 90 day period for collection so act ASAP or payment will be suspended.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Hi folks. I applied for the PUP last weekend. Can anyone advise how long the application process takes and what days the payments are processed to the recipients bank account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,033 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hi folks. I applied for the PUP last weekend. Can anyone advise how long the application process takes and what days the payments are processed to the recipients bank account?

Hi there, assuming you applied via the my welfare portal, it takes up to a week, (one caveat, you mentioned last weekend, that was a bank holiday so it may not have been looked at until last Tuesday) I would keep checking your application to see if its been approved, you might also get a notification. If its approved by Thursday, today, payment will hit your account on Tuesday next, if it's not approved by today, it may be another week. Payments processes on Thursdays generally to be transferred to banks for payment on Tuesday. So, do log in and check if its been approved, or you could call them on the 1800 number listed.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement