Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Market research questionnaire?

Options
  • 25-07-2020 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Good morning,

I'm not sure if it's permitted but was thinking that I might get some good, independent feedback if I might be allowed to post a link to a market research questionnaire here.

I'm just putting it together this morning, so will be ready to post this afternoon.

Mods - would this be allowed? No worries if not but it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Typically its where you pay a lump sum or monthly fee to receive a box (normally themed) each month might consist of food, gifts, cards, flowers, sports memorabilia anything really. Kind of became a thing a few years ago. Some have got pretty big we supplied one time was by far our biggest order it terms of units.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

jimmii wrote: »
    Typically its where you pay a lump sum or monthly fee to receive a box (normally themed) each month might consist of food, gifts, cards, flowers, sports memorabilia anything really. Kind of became a thing a few years ago. Some have got pretty big we supplied one time was by far our biggest order it terms of units.

Can't see the attraction of that... But each too their own (if it became a thing - there must have been some people it suited)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,097 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Done.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hi there,

Questionaries and surveys arent allowed on the forum. Thanks for asking first.

Regards,
    Axwell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement