Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Face coat

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Darc19 wrote: »
    In Europe that is not permitted unless you state clearly that it is "made for outlet". Any items in an outlet store must be of comparable quality to a regular store.

Easily circumvented by having different model names, though. If there is no equivalent product you can't compare quality.

Anyway, in this case the OP bought it in a mainstream store so there is zero chance of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

L1011 wrote: »
    I would also interpret "last May" to mean May 2019. May 2020 is still just May.... anyway, its still pushing it to bring it back unless it is very specifically marketed as waterproof.

I wouldn't....and neither would a lot of people...but lots would. Its a very loose term these days.

Last meaning most recent in time would be the previous may to today.

similarly see the same with next. If I said next saturday...do i mean saturday of this week (1st aug ) or sat of the week after (8th aug).

In my case i mean 1st aug. Some people take it as 8th aug (my wife for one!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

daheff wrote: »
    I wouldn't....and neither would a lot of people...but lots would. Its a very loose term these days.

Last meaning most recent in time would be the previous may to today.

similarly see the same with next. If I said next saturday...do i mean saturday of this week (1st aug ) or sat of the week after (8th aug).

In my case i mean 1st aug. Some people take it as 8th aug (my wife for one!)

Saturday of this week (1st aug ) = this Saturday

Sat of the week after (8th aug). = next Saturday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

torrevieja wrote: »

I believe there is a difference between water repellent, your jacket, and waterproof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

To all the Doubters out there I Got Reimbursed and a new jacket

So folks don't be afraid to complain sometimes people try to put u off 🀔🀭😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Its good you got refunded.

But dont mistake your consumer rights and good customer service. they are 2 different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Its good you got refunded.

But dont mistake your consumer rights and good customer service. they are 2 different things.
    da

They actually Apologised for the Customer Service and that i was left in tehe Dark for so long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

torrevieja wrote: »
    To all the Doubters out there I Got Reimbursed and a new jacket

They refunded your money and gave you a new jacket?

Advertisement