Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driveway entrance keypad

Options
  • 25-07-2020 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi folks,so ive decided on a FAAC 770 underground kit for my electric gates ,but im trying to decide on the best keypad around.the house is very close to the gate entrance and i can see out the window the entrance so i just dont see the need for a camera keypad on the pillar,alot of installers say you will regret not putting it in but i think a basic keypad is fine,i will be leaving the gates open alot of the day its only at night or when at work the gates would be closed.Apart from the ACT 5 or 10,has anybody got a preference for a nice neat entrance keypad.I hate how modern installs have 2 seperate large keypads,assume one is keypad camera and other is phone.Just think it looks messy having 2.Also is the 770 the best around or has anybody a preference for ditec or nice | came underground kits? thanks

Advertisement