Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replica Daniel Defence MK18 RIS II rail

• 25-07-2020 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, have Replica Daniel Defence MK18 RIS II rail, some wear and tear, (pics to follow) not missing any screws, looking to trade for any of the below items

100% Working ASG Glack 19 mags.
    Eotech xps sight
    Working PEQ box

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭Digitaldoyler

Pics

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oskar.dd

Still available? You know if would fit on a we gbb m4? Would you sell and if so how much? Otherwise I have a peq I could trade for, I'm in Dublin

Oskar.dd wrote: »
    Still available? You know if would fit on a we gbb m4? Would you sell and if so how much? Otherwise I have a peq I could trade for, I'm in Dublin

Id imagine the WE GBB would have the same spec as real steel. Id say there would be fitment issues. Don't have a GBB to test it unfortunately.

Id imagine the WE GBB would have the same spec as real steel. Id say there would be fitment issues. Don't have a GBB to test it unfortunately.

How much would you be looking for it anyway as I might use it on my aeg, instead, and where are you based

How much would you be looking for it anyway as I might use it on my aeg, instead, and where are you based

Not looking to sell it, looking for trade moreso, based in Bray.

• Advertisement

Not looking to sell it, looking for trade moreso, based in Bray.

I should have something to trade for it,, want to, take to pm?

I should have something to trade for it,, want to, take to pm?

Yeah no bother.. let me know what ya got for trade

Yeah no bother.. let me know what ya got for trade

Pm sent so

Advertisement