If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips TV rebooting during use

Options
  • 26-07-2020 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My Philips TV is rebooting during use and interrupting viewing.

It started when I bought it a few months ago but I put it down to bad software so kept on top of updates but the problem is getting worse.

The model is Philips 43PUS6754.

I know this is a manufacturer issue and can only say that the service and value with you guys was amazing but hoping for some next steps advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Passataudi

Try factory reset. Had similar problem before and that fixed it. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Passataudi wrote: »

I haven't given that a go and feel like an eegit typing that..

I'll report back, thank you.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

GooglePlus wrote: »
    Passataudi wrote: »

I haven't given that a go and feel like an eegit typing that..

I'll report back, thank you.
    Hi GooglePlus!

Let me know how you get on with a factory reset and we can look at next steps for you!

Normally we would book a TV in with our service engineers however Philips are a bit different and you would need to book it in directly with them! Let me know how you get on though and we can get their number for you if you need it!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.