Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unknown credit card on my name

• 27-07-2020 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

We are applying for a mortgage and on my credit check a credit card on my name an address (that I don't know of) has shown up. It was taken in 2012 and it has regular payments in and out. I requested a ICB report myself to know what institution is from and ask what is going on. KCB (mortgage guys) said that they don't have the name of the CC issuer

Has anyone heard of something similar?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

We are applying for a mortgage and on my credit check a credit card on my name an address (that I don't know of) has shown up. It was taken in 2012 and it has regular payments in and out. I requested a ICB report myself to know what institution is from and ask what is going on. KCB (mortgage guys) said that they don't have the name of the CC issuer

Has anyone heard of something similar?

Well it sounds very strange, if there are payments going in as well as out.... What are KCB saying? You did not disclose the existence of the card or that there is an issue with it - failure to pay etc....?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

I'm closing this thread, it is already being addressed in https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=114126058

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement