Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small job builder around Shannon?

• 27-07-2020 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a builder around Shannon who is willing to do small jobs.

We just want a small wall built & plastered, but so far not having any luck getting someone to even come and take a look.

Currently working my way through names in the Shannon Diary....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭mick121

PSol wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a builder around Shannon who is willing to do small jobs.

We just want a small wall built & plastered, but so far not having any luck getting someone to even come and take a look.

Currently working my way through names in the Shannon Diary....
    Eddie crampton is very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭mick121

mick121 wrote: »
    Eddie crampton is very good

0868223164 is Eddie's number

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Eddie's Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/E-L-Crampton-Builders-349695758466920/ as his number is up there it's ok to have it up here as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

I used a guy to do small jobs and he was very good, name is Paddy Cass. I'll PM you his number.

Advertisement