Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

If Biden did the exact same thing, you would be ranting about diminishing faculties...

As far as I remember, I personally have never questioned Bidens faculties

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Very low energy posting from Donnie's disciples today

Yesterday was a bit a shock for Trump's disciples. They fully expected Biden to come out drooling and struggling to put 2 words together. Instead they got a powerful statesmanlike speech from Biden which contrasted starkly to their man ranting and raving about mosquitoes and sharks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Fact check.

Did Trumps approval ratings surge during Bidens convention.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1296535891763179522

:)

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Yesterday was a bit a shock for Trump's disciples. They fully expected Biden to come out drooling and struggling to put 2 words together. Instead they got a powerful statesmanlike speech from Biden which contrasted starkly to their man ranting and raving about mosquitoes and sharks.

It has nothing to do with Bidens speech. Have a think about why else we might be quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I usually do a smiley face when I see a Rasmussen poll aswell :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It has nothing to do with Bidens speech. Have a think about why else we might be quiet

Because the whole argument about Bidens abilities have been blown out of the water, meanwhile the #IMPOTUS went off on a wild rant about sealife.

#SPONGETRUMPSHÌTPANTS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

As far as I remember, I personally have never questioned Bidens faculties

You said he was ready for the old folks home.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Off studying Trump's new shower head proposals intently?

You said he was ready for the old folks home.

My grandad is in an old folks home and he is the most intelligent human being on Earth

• Registered Users Posts: 21,765 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

This is what Fox News watchers were told about the DNC convention.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1296649923782299648

Can only imagine how Trump felt watching that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,803 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Because of the sharks?

This is what Fox News watchers were told about the DNC convention.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1296649923782299648

Can only imagine how Trump felt watching that.

He's a billionairre, married to a model & the most powerful man in the world. Id say he feels pretty good tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

duploelabs wrote: »
    This 'funny little episode' corroborates one of Stormy Daniel's stories

which one?

He's a billionairre, married to a model & the most powerful man in the world. Id say he feels pretty good tbh.

Yet he gets upset when people say nasty things about him, also his wife clearly hates him and will probably divorce him in the next 12 months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

notobtuse wrote: »
    I liked Barack Obama’s endorsement of Joe Biden... he said he’d be better than nobody. I dunno, I might argue that point.
    thought you were thread banned

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Fact check.

Did Trumps approval ratings surge during Bidens convention.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1296535891763179522

:)

Whilst it is true that he increased in the Rasmussen daily Presidential approval poll in the last day or so, I'd hardly call a 2 point increase a "Surge".

He was at the same level about 10 days ago and dropped back sharply.

Given it's a daily poll it's fairly volatile

Will Trump tweet in a day or two when it dips again??

The same pollster runs a more detailed weekly Election poll and Biden still leads by 4 points in the head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

There's no evidence that he's a billionaire. She clearly despises him, doubt she lets him anywhere near her. The "most powerful man in the world" who's afraid of Putin and cries about everything on Twitter like a little bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Steve Bannon getting arrested?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

thought you were thread banned

no they just did a flounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

My grandad is in an old folks home and he is the most intelligent human being on Earth

Whatever, everybody knows what you meant.

Go off and put those skills to good use rounding up sheep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,765 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

A supposed billionaire who will not release his tax returns married to a lady who doesn't want to hold his hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

There's no evidence that he's a billionaire. She clearly despises him, doubt she lets him anywhere near her. The "most powerful man in the world" who's afraid of Putin and cries about everything on Twitter like a little girl.

I know some little girls who would take exception to that comment please say little bitch in future!

Do you have a link to their published works etc?

jamule wrote: »
    hang on until he checks some right wing grifter site.

Just interested in checking them out as it's a very strong claim to make.

I know some little girls who would take exception to that comment please say little bitch in future!

Post edited ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Nuh uh, my grandad is smarter than your grandad. And he could beat him up too!

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1296884003090432000?s=19

Nothing fancy about this video. It speaks for itself.

Thats how a president acts!

Now watch some gobshìte claim Biden was "creepy" in his interactions with that boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i know trump ran a twitter ad recently, was available on youtube. it was comparing JB now vs his last few campaigns.

vid is gone now, can anyone link it?

are we saying he always had a stutter and that's fine; or he just developed it recently?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

i know trump ran a twitter ad recently, was available on youtube. it was comparing JB now vs his last few campaigns.

vid is gone now, can anyone link it?

are we saying he always had a stutter and that's fine; or he just developed it recently?

He always had one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement