Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

And do you think Trump is as big a clown as Harris for being duped like that?

and he hires all the best people

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Trump is now blaming the 'deep state' on the delay for the vaccine development. Blame blame blame from Mr. Responsibility

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1297138862108663808?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Let us, just for a sh1ts and giggles, go with the line that the Deep State is holding Trump back and working against the US.

Trump has had 4 years to sort it out, he said he was going to drain the swamp, and yet the biggest crisis to hit the US and apparently is is totally powerless against the dark, hidden forces.

One could easily say that what is the point of giving him a further 4 years when he himself is admitting that he is completely powerless.

Ans secondly, what harm can Biden do if the Deep State is already in control of everything? Seems the POTUS is powerless, according to Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,992 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

They've been fawning over arguably the worst leader the West has seen in living memory

You seem to have severe Trump derangement syndrome if you honestly believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You seem to have severe Trump derangement syndrome if you honestly believe that.

Maybe not the worst but definitely the dumbest!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Trump had a steep learning curve when entering office. In think he learned on the job quite well.

He inherited one of the most bloated government bureaucracies in the free world. This was engineered by the Democrats who created tens of 1000s of low-value jobs in health care/ education/ public administration, and in federal and state administration - effectively making it a semi-communist state, or in other words ' the Deep State '. It is a marked deterioration since the previous republican presidencies of Reagan/ Bush snr/ W Bush.

Trump has been 100% honest about his intentions and abilities and has proved over 4 years to be someone you can instinctively trust.

He must be a contender for one of the thickest skins in the history of public figures. The media have tried to destroy him, aided by their army of mindless Trump Derangement Syndrome acolytes. Every attempt they have made as failed, exposing themselves as an institution of desperation and lies. People need YouTubers to be told the truth in 2020. Says it all really.

Demococrats and the left have shown themselves to be an amoral , virtue signalling, power at all costs, group who no longer have anything to offer America or the world, except more rancour and dysfunction.

Biker79 wrote: »
    Trump had a steep learning curve when entering office. In think he learned on the job quite well.

What has he learned?
    He inherited one of the most bloated government bureaucracies in the free world. This was engineered by the Democrats who created tens of 1000s of low-value jobs in health care/ education/ public administration, and in federal and state administration - effectively making it a semi-communist state, or in other words ' the Deep State '. It is a marked deterioration since the previous republican presidencies of Reagan/ Bush snr/ W Bush.

Ah so the average civil servant is the "deep state"?
    Trump has been 100% honest about his intentions and abilities and has proved over 4 years to be someone you can instinctively trust.

You trust someone who has lied over 20,000 times?
    He must be a contender for one of the thickest skins in the history of public figures. The media have tried to destroy him, aided by their army of mindless Trump Derangement Syndrome acolytes. Every attempt they have made as failed, exposing themselves as an institution of desperation and lies. People need YouTubers to be told the truth in 2020. Says it all really.

Thick skin? He whinges when people are "nasty" to him, he calls people childish names, he cancelled a visit to Denmark because they wouldn't sell Greenland to him :rolleyes:
    Demococrats and the left have shown themselves to be an amoral , virtue signalling, power at all costs, group who no longer have anything to offer America or the world, except more rancour and dysfunction.

Had to get those last few buzzwords in i suppose :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

What low value jobs in education are you talking about, Biker79?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

DhW4ul6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Rick Gates: Convicted.
    Paul Manafort: Convicted.
    George Papadopoulos: Convicted.
    Mike Flynn: Convicted.
    Michael Cohen: Convicted.
    Roger Stone: Convicted.
    Steve Bannon: Arrested.
    Donald Trump: Impeached.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Rick Gates: Convicted.
    Paul Manafort: Convicted.
    George Papadopoulos: Convicted.
    Mike Flynn: Convicted.
    Michael Cohen: Convicted.
    Roger Stone: Convicted.
    Steve Bannon: Arrested.
    Donald Trump: Impeached.

trump-thumbs-down.png

* Really sorry, couldn't resist :pac: *

If Trump said the sky is blue I would have to go out and double check. You must be trolling saying he's someone you can instinctively trust. I actually laughed out loud at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Surely this is a wind up.

"Trump has been 100% honest" 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

As wind ups go that's a solid 8 out 10

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Surely this is a wind up.

"Trump has been 100% honest" 😂

His 20 thousand lies say differently.
    He’s the most dishonest president ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,629 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

His 20 thousand lies say differently.
    He’s the most dishonest president ever.

At this point, I don't see it worth the time to debate Trump supporters. They're either just trolls, or deep into the cult. I've tried elsewhere to be reasonable with one and was called a liar and shut up about American politics since I didn't reside in the US. Sigh. It's August, there are 72 days left. Next week's the RNC which should be a hoot, I wonder if the networks will do a real-time fact check. #IMPOTUS's acceptance speech might be one for the ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Last April Trump talked about antibiotics not been able to defeat the new Germ. That was the moment I had the horrible realisation that I'm smarter than the US president.

That's not boasting, I would consider myself to only be of very average intelligence, but the knowledge that antibiotics don't work against viruses is just basic school kid stuff.
    He sat with high powered medical people discussing this and obviously nothing goes in.

https://youtu.be/llL_9dLKb3c

Igotadose wrote: »
    At this point, I don't see it worth the time to debate Trump supporters. They're either just trolls, or deep into the cult. I've tried elsewhere to be reasonable with one and was called a liar and shut up about American politics since I didn't reside in the US. Sigh. It's August, there are 72 days left. Next week's the RNC which should be a hoot, I wonder if the networks will do a real-time fact check. #IMPOTUS's acceptance speech might be one for the ages.

It’s fun though.
    Watching them preach about the truth, religion and morals, while defending a man lacking them.

How low will the RNC go, that will be the question.
    Fear, lies and hate will probably be the theme.

What low value jobs in education are you talking about, Biker79?

I should have said ' low value-add ' - there is a difference.

The army of third rate teachers in city public schools who cannot be fired for under performance. Who in turn, churn out badly educated barely employable candidates.

These candidates cant survive in the free market so the Democracts create jobs for them in the public and state administration organisations. Jobs that never needed to exist in the first place.

Over time this policy creates a bloated state and federal administration, which in turn drives budget deficits because these jobs are ultimately unproductive. But these jobs are nicely protected and pensioned. The same exists in Ireland on a smaller scale.

You could call it ' The Beuracratic Industrial Complex ' - something which exists primarily to serve its own needs but offers no real value. Or, in other words ' The Deep State ' .

You can imagine this is horrific to a businessman like Trump, who is keenly aware of the importance of creating genuine business value. Or certainly, the cost of not doing so.

I'm guessing there are a number of ' Deep State ' employees on this thread?

Thought so ;)

The army of third rate teachers in city public schools who cannot be fired for under performance. Who in turn, churn out badly educated barely employable candidates.
    Proof by blatant assertion doesn't work (says this graduate of NYC public schools and NY City university.) Data or stfu. FD; retired comfortably after a 30+ career in US high tech to Ireland, 5 years ago.
    These candidates cant survive in the free market so the Democracts create jobs for them in the public and state administration organisations. Jobs that never needed to exist in the first place.

Over time this policy creates a bloated state and federal administration, which in turn drives budget deficits because these jobs are ultimately unproductive. But these jobs are nicely protected and pensioned. The same exists in Ireland on a smaller scale.

You could call it ' The Beuracratic Industrial Complex ' - something which exists primarily to serve its own needs but offers no real value. Or, in other words ' The Deep State ' .
    If you could spell Bureaucrat you could. Sure, unions are bad or whatever it is you're trying to say.
    You can imagine this is horrific to a businessman like Trump, who is keenly aware of the importance of creating genuine business value. Or certainly, the cost of not doing so.
    *Howler* Trump the 5-times failed businessman being horrified by something business related. What, exactly, can he do about state and local unions?

Thought so ;)
    Put the mirror down and find some real humans to talk with.

Are you honestly expecting there are a number of US bullsh1t DeepState employees discussing Trump on an Irish message board? My guess is you're a grad of that failed education system.

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    Proof by blatant assertion doesn't work (says this graduate of NYC public schools and NY City university.) Data or stfu. FD; retired comfortably after a 30+ career in US high tech to Ireland, 5 years ago.

If you could spell Bureaucrat you could. Sure, unions are bad or whatever it is you're trying to say.

*Howler* Trump the 5-times failed businessman being horrified by something business related. What, exactly, can he do about state and local unions?

Put the mirror down and find some real humans to talk with.

Are you honestly expecting there are a number of US bullsh1t DeepState employees discussing Trump on an Irish message board? My guess is you're a grad of that failed education system.

yup,

I set my account up six years ago just so i could be in place for just this scenario :pac:

You have entirely missed the point.

Dont blame you - its a bitter pill to swallow. Ignorance is bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Thought so ;)
    Teachers don't need to exist?

And talking about budget deficits; you know Trump has contributed massively to the deficit, at a far higher rate than Obama?

You have entirely missed the point.

Dont blame you - its a bitter pill to swallow. Ignorance is bliss.

Aha. So no data then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I have to say, that is one of the most remarkable statements I have ever read on Boards.ie.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I have to say, that is one of the most remarkable statements I have ever read on Boards.ie.

Well it's one of the funniest so far today.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Well it's one of the funniest so far today.

Wait till he has another couple of pints, its early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭francois

PropJoe10 wrote: »

It is obvious trolling at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

Thought so ;)

why does trump keep hiring criminals. Can you point me towards Trumps policys that gives some insight into what you are claiming are his policys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement