Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Maybe read the post again. Biden has a history of lying about his role in the Civil Rights movement. In the interview he began to speak about his role in the Civil Rights movement again but suddenly stopped, which has all the hallmarks that he given he has lied so much about that topic, he was all set to do so again but reigned himself in just in time.

No, Thats what you "thought" he was going to do, he stumbled over something and you pounced on it and decided thats what he was going to say without a shred of evidence to back up your claim.
    What a nonsense post. I was speaking about Biden's lies and you parse that as me defending Trump? Seems to me Trump is living in your head rent free. Maybe try and defend Biden just once without all the usual 'They're all just Trumpers defending their leader!!' guff.

Why have you never mentioned the fact Trumps told over 20,000 lies?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,463 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

The What click??? You do realise that Pelosi isn't jewish right?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,472 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

scraping the barrel if you are linking to tweets from a mentally ill person. what is it we are supposed to be looking at? and what, exactly, is a "jew click"? or did you mean clique?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    we need trump to do cnn and biden to do fox, tv worth watching

This.

Biden talking to CNN or Trump talking to Fox is worthless. At least Trump though fields questions from CNN and other MSM journalists at pressers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,799 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

"Jew click".

So much class oozing from the Trump diehards.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,463 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

This.

Biden talking to CNN or Trump talking to Fox is worthless. At least Trump though fields questions from CNN and other MSM journalists at pressers.

I thought the Chris Wallace interview on Fox that Trump did was very enlightening

that wouldn't be fair. Trump has a very long experience of taking drugs so would have a distinct advantage.

Evidence?

This.

Really because from what I've seen he doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I'm not sure what you're looking for here.

This kind of stuff is more suited to the dumb parts of the internet where kids hang out. The age profile in here is quite old so you might not get the praise or internet points that you were expecting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I assume you have proof of all these lies? Though I don't know why I'm asking, you refuse to answer any questions re: your posts or qualify your assertions with real evidence.

I've already posted the news reports from the time on his lies.

Even the liberals have called him out on it for heaven sake:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/biden-lying-busing-record.html

This.

And storms out in a hissy fit when he gets asked questions he doesnt like.

And storms out in a hissy fit when he gets asked questions he doesnt like.

True.

At least he does them.

Biden is going to have face questions at some stage and i mean not from CNN

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Having one potential truth among a forest of lies doesn't mean that the lies get a pass.

When you post you can't play the "Two Lies and a truth" game, that's only supposed to be about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Your argument boils down to "This guy is one percent as bad as the other guy so the other guy is better".

At best, you're trying to say, "This guy told a few lies during his political career and that makes him just as bad as that guy who repeatedly tells loads of lies on a daily basis".

You don't give a shíte about honesty or truth. You're not fooling anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

So Sleepy joe needs a drug test now to prove he hasn't been taken drugs because he has been able to speak coherent sentences

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

duploelabs wrote: »
    The What click??? You do realise that Pelosi isn't jewish right?

Jaw click I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

jamule wrote: »
    So Sleepy joe needs a drug test now to prove he hasn't been taken drugs because he has been able to speak coherent sentences

Childish childish response...
    You are probably sitting back with a smile munching on pop corn.
    Joe Biden overcame a stutter.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/joe-biden-stutter-profile/602401/

What's Trump's excuse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

You can't trust a man who has sat on his a**e for his whole life, getting by on little more than a goofy grin* and an incongruent pair of sunglasses.

(*..although these days goofy would be on a good day)

You can trust someone who has been exposed to the harsh realities of life and has come out trumps the other end.

They tend to know what they're talking about. As opposed to absorbing views from advisers and reading from cue sheets. Earning values rather than signalling about them through the media.

Biker79 wrote: »
    You can't trust a man who has sat on his a**e for his whole life, getting by on little more than a goofy grin* and an incongruent pair of sunglasses.

You can trust someone who has been exposed to the harsh realities of life and has come out trumps the other end.

They tend to know what they're talking about. As apposed to absorbing views from advisers and reading from queue sheets. Earning values rather than signalling about them on the media.

Quality trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

True.

At least he does them.

Just like Biden did for 8 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This.

He might "field" questions but he rarely if ever actually answers the question he is actually asked. He just goes off on rants and tangents unrelated to the questions asked.

They tend to know what they're talking about. As opposed to absorbing views from advisers and reading from cue sheets. Earning values rather than signalling about them through the media.

have you actually listened to trump speak? incoherent and easily distracted doesn't quite cover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I think the tactic for Biden is to keep him away from any questioning for as long as possible. I doubt they will do 3 debates. They'll probably agree to one, very late on when minds are already made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Who are you actually taking about here?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: 1800_Ladladlad - don't post in the thread again.

I think the tactic for Biden is to keep him away from any questioning for as long as possible. I doubt they will do 3 debates. They'll probably agree to one, very late on when minds are already made up.

yeah people like you keep saying that and there is still no sign of the debates not happening.

They have already agreed to the three debates, why would they "keep him away"?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

People running scared of Biden because in the two previous occasions he was on the Democrat ticket, he walloped his Republican counterpart.

Saying the Democrats don’t want to debate is a red herring from the reality that they’ll happen and Biden will harass, interrupt, jump on and fact check Trump with incredible ease.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

If that sinks Trump, great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement