Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Edgy :rolleyes:

It's true. Not trying to be "edgy"

I'd say you are the same but would prefer to argue instead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

The thing I'm having an issue with is that just say Biden sweeps the vote in November as all the polls and media organisations are indicating...

And like all the leadership of the Democratic Party are suggesting, Trump will need to be forcibly removed from office...because, you know, he is a fascist dictator.

What will it involve...will they park tanks up in the lawn of the Whitehouse? Will they be nervous firing rockets into the Oval office as they might damage some valuables? Will they be nervous that Trumps Stormtroopers will occupy the building and defend their leader.....

I can't see Biden being able to manhandle Trump out of office on his own, will he round up Obama and Romney, to be fair they are both quiet trim, and a few others to help him..it's difficult to know isn't it!!!!

Honestly, it sounds like the nonsense a Jordan Peterson fan would come out work... Bit immature really.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The thing I'm having an issue with is that just say Biden sweeps the vote in November as all the polls and media organisations are indicating...

And like all the leadership of the Democratic Party are suggesting, Trump will need to be forcibly removed from office...because, you know, he is a fascist dictator.

What will it involve...will they park tanks up in the lawn of the Whitehouse? Will they be nervous firing rockets into the Oval office as they might damage some valuables? Will they be nervous that Trumps Stormtroopers will occupy the building and defend their leader.....

I can't see Biden being able to manhandle Trump out of office on his own, will he round up Obama and Romney, to be fair they are both quiet trim, and a few others to help him..it's difficult to know isn't it!!!!

alcohol just doesnt suit some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No, I have heard and seen many female comedians.

• Advertisement

alcohol just doesnt suit some people.

How do you think they will remove him from office?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How do you think they will remove him from office?

why do you think that will be required?

Honestly, it sounds like the nonsense a Jordan Peterson fan would come out work... Bit immature really.

Maybe I'm wrong. Can you tell me the name of a couple of female comedians to prove me so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Maybe I'm wrong. Can you tell me the name of a couple of female comedians to prove me so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:English_women_comedians

• Advertisement

why do you think that will be required?

Because both Biden and Pelosi have suggested it may be required...so...I'm just wondering how they propose to do it...what will it involve.

weisses wrote: »

Are they all funny? It's a bit of a list. Who are you personal favs?

Tig Notaro, Jo Brand, Samantha Bee, Sarah Millican, Rachel Parris, Joan Rivers(deceased but significant) Sarah Silverman. Just some off the top of my head.

Because both Biden and Pelosi have suggested it may be required...so...I'm just wondering how they propose to do it...what will it involve.

it wont be required. what is he going to do, sit in the oval office and fill his depends?

Tig Notaro, Jo Brand, Samantha Bee, Sarah Millican, Rachel Parris, Joan Rivers(deceased but significant) Sarah Silverman. Just some off the top of my head.

I said I would give the first name on your list "Tig Notaro" a fair listen. On YouTube

https://youtu.be/yitxaN8LZ4M

Mate I'm not joking but its absolutely horrendous

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Mitch is still - STILL lying about social security, blaming that for the reason the GOP has never passed a balanced budget etc.

https://twitter.com/meidastouch/status/1289675532322275329?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Surely one or two security lads will do, no? I mean, Trump is hardly the fittest person around.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Harris to be VP

Dems do not want a debate , will show Joes is senile.
    Watch as all is done to avoid a debate.
    Biden to quit after a year or 2 at best,
    Harris to be president and Buttigieg will be VP

Pray Trump wins as alternative is..........

da_miser wrote: »
    Harris to be VP
    Nothing confirmed yet.
    Dems do not want a debate , will show Joes is senile.
    Watch as all is done to avoid a debate.

Actually it was Roger Stone just today, not the Biden campaign, urging Trump not to do the debates as traditionally done:

“I hope that he does not agree to the debate schedule as put forward by the presidential commission on debates, which is not appointed by the president, is not a commission and is not about debates,” Stone added. “I think the president can command how and when and under what format he debates, and he should use that power to control the dialogue on debates and to control what debates are ultimately heard by the American people.”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/roger-stone-is-worried-for-trump-says-the-campaign-is-outgunned-outmanned/

Suggesting Biden is senile is as lazy as it is incorrect.
    Biden to quit after a year or 2 at best,
    Harris to be president and Buttigieg will be VP

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Overheal wrote: »
    Suggesting Biden is senile is as lazy as it is incorrect.

:rolleyes:

Dems doing everything to cancel all debates, bookmark this post.
    Dems Do Not Want a single Debate.
    Dems will try every trick in the book to cancel the debates.

Joe is senile, its a disgrace what they are doing to this man

While touring a metal fabricating facility in Pennsylvania, former Vice President Joe Biden said he 'can hardly wait' to debate President Trump and criticized his response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

da_miser wrote: »

Real leadership from someone who isn't is a self serving, ignorant narcissist?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'd wager at this stage that Biden asleep during the pandemic would have done a far better job and caused less damage to America than Trumpy.

Real leadership from someone who isn't is a self serving, ignorant narcissist?

Someone who isn't suspected of hiding serious physical degeneration? :confused:

https://twitter.com/nursek123/status/1289724337801502720?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Overheal wrote: »
    Someone who isn't suspected of hiding serious physical degeneration? :confused:

https://twitter.com/nursek123/status/1289724337801502720?s=20

I have to say I think this entire angle is pointless.

He has a mark on his hand that suggests he had some blood taken...he held a glass with two hands...he walked slowly down a ramp...

So f**king what to all of it.

osarusan wrote: »
    I have to say I think this entire angle is pointless.

He has a mark on his hand that suggests he had some blood taken...he held a glass with two hands...he walked slowly down a ramp...

So f**king what to all of it.

Yeah almost as pointless as the "Biden is senile" angle that keeps being brought up by Trump supporters.

"Man who gave massive tax cut to the wealthy now lecturing on income disparity"

• Advertisement

Yeah almost as pointless as the "Biden is senile" angle that keeps being brought up by Trump supporters.

Biden is senile though. His handlers won't allow him to speak often. They are hiding him away. And it will work, he will win the election.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement