Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I have already addressed it and maybe you shouldn't be debating with your 8 year old at bedtime, let them rest.

No you haven't, nor have you brushed your teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Meanwhile much of Trump's inner circle have been prosecuted and he's gotten some of them out of jail.

Hardly 'inner circle'. Netflix had a camera crew follow Stone for two years when Trump was running for office and it was clear from the resulting docu that the chap couldn't be described as such. His sentence was a joke by the way and the only reason any of the lefties are upset about his sentence being commuted is because he is associated with the Orange man.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

‘Bidenista’ is the worst attempt at a put-down I’ve ever come across

Hardly 'inner circle'. Netflix had a camera crew follow Stone for two years when Trump was running for office and it was clear from the resulting docu that the chap couldn't be described as such. His sentence was a joke by the way and the only reason any of the lefties are upset about his sentence being commuted is because he is associated with the Orange man.

And Flynn, manafort, et all?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

The stupidity of this post is unbelievable! And then you whinge when people won't take you seriously:rolleyes:

It's honestly best not to rise to it, because it's obvious trolling. Infuriating, for sure, but Outlaw Pete is much too far down the Trump rabbithole to be saved at this stage. If Trump stood outside the White House armed with an Uzi sub-machine gun and started mowing down tourists, Pete would claim that it was a Democrat dressed as Trump and that Trump was clearly being set up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

If I were a Russian soldier drving along, and I saw a bunch of Bidenistas doing their hair, admiring each others eyebrows, wearing skinny jeans, with rainbow stickers on the door, etc etc ... I'd be pretty miffed.

" FFS...this is a warzone...and they send over these virtue-signalling, postmodern, cultural Marxist, Biden voting lefties?? " , I might exclaim to my unit (in Russian).

No wonder scuffles are breaking out.

jamule wrote: »
    so if thats the case does trump use lies in a disingenuous way all the time. Does he use his faux lack of concern and serious cimpassion all the time also? so he is only pretending not to give a fook.

About what exactly? Trump has done a sterling job since he has taken office. Just because the mainstream media ignore all the work he, and his administration, has done, doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

The left are responsible for the current chaos in the States, not Trump.

No doubt you will cite death stats on Covid now but that would be lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Until November anyway, it will be funny then to listen to the conspiracy theories him and the rest manage to come up with about the election when Trump loses.

Nahhh you won't see them again, not under these names anyway.

About what exactly? Trump has done a sterling job since he has taken office. Just because the mainstream media ignore all the work he, and his administration, has done, doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

Something trump said about whenever you're in charge, you're responsible? I'm sure there's a tweet to echo it

duploelabs wrote: »
    And Flynn, manafort, et all?

What about them?

I'm surprised you'd dare mention Flynn tbh given evidence would suggest he was targeted out of spitefulness by the Obama administration who had been all talk about how they wanted a peaceful transfer of power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

it was a straightforward question yes or fooking no.

Trumps record speaks for itself, he had one big crisis amd he shat his trousers.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    It's honestly best not to rise to it, because it's obvious trolling. Infuriating, for sure, but Outlaw Pete is much too far down the Trump rabbithole to be saved at this stage. If Trump stood outside the White House armed with an Uzi sub-machine gun and started mowing down tourists, Pete would claim that it was a Democrat dressed as Trump and that Trump was clearly being set up.

Trump wouldn't have the guts to do anything like that. Any sort of big crowd outside and he hides in his fortified underground bunker while his stormtroopers go out and tear gas them away. Can't have those pesky clergy making him look bad.

What about them?

I'm surprised you'd dare mention Flynn tbh given evidence would suggest he was targeted out of spitefulness by the Obama administration who had been all talk about how they wanted a peaceful transfer of power.

He pleaded guilty ffs.

What about the others of Trumps inner circle who have been convicted?

Something trump said about whenever you're in charge, you're responsible? I'm sure there's a tweet to echo it

From his own twitter account

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/398887965302091776?s=20

yes but in trump world thats a lie but a truth. so believe whatever you want when you want , whatever suits.

Ah yes, and what's the plaque that Truman (I think) had on his desk in the oval office?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

About what exactly? Trump has done a sterling job since he has taken office.

He hasn't by any measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ah yes, and what's the plaque that Truman (I think) had on his desk in the oval office?

truman had a plaque with "The buck stops here" on it. trump probably stuffed it in a drawer as it isn't on brand for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Biker79 wrote: »
    If I were a Russian soldier drving along, and I saw a bunch of Bidenistas doing their hair, admiring each others eyebrows, wearing skinny jeans, with rainbow stickers on the door, etc etc ... I'd be pretty miffed.

" FFS...this is a warzone...and they send over these virtue-signalling, postmodern, cultural Marxist, Biden voting lefties?? " , I might exclaim to my unit (in Russian).

Wtf are you talking about?

The Trumpists have gone totally off the reservation since Donald's extremely lethargic and boring speech last night.

truman had a plaque with "The buck stops here" on it. trump probably stuffed it in a drawer as it isn't on brand for him.

it wasn't made in chyna, so not good enough for donnie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,623 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

It's in the Truman museum. #IMPOTUS might have a Goya ad

thank fook they weren't playing the YMCA.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4822001/user-clip-maga-crowd-dances-village-peoples-gay-anthem-ymca-trump-rally

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

jamule wrote: »

Surprised they didn't go for Macho Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭briany

You could say that things held to be objectively true are what hold a society together, i.e. certain assumed values held by the majority of its citizens. We're seeing the real-time breakdown of that happening in the USA right now, at least where politics is concerned. Ultimately, the undermining of truth and good faith arguments benefit no-one. Even those who think they benefit from it find themselves living in an unpredictable and unstable situation where they could become the focus of hatred at any minute as the ability to control the narrative slips from their hands.

Ultimately, this concerns us as well, as the kind of toxic political atmosphere currently seen in the states can easily bleed into other western countries, and is in fact already doing so to different extents. Worrying times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Are you okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,756 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

I mean it is going to be very tempting to give them what they gave democrats for the last four years but I really hope that doesn't happen, someone has to show leadership

So you're quoting something dumb Trump once said to excuse having a nonsense opinion?

The chaos in the US right now was caused by the left pushing false narratives.

Trump' s doing very well though. A lesser man would have caved to the madness.

So you're quoting something dumb Trump once said to excuse having a nonsense opinion?

The chaos in the US right now was caused by the left pushing false narratives.

Trump' s doing very well though. A lesser man would have caved to the madness.

So when Trump tweeted about Obama for eight years that was fine, now he's in the driving seat and it's not as easy as he thought that means we should excuse his tweets?

Also he has caved, he doesnt like to talk about it, he just wants to Talk about Trump, his fragile ego is cracking because its not getting stroked anymore and for once in his sad life he has to take ownership and responsibility for his actions. He's a frightened vain man who realises he is way out of his league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1299457991369019392?s=19

Sounds like Trump's trip to New Hampshire is going well :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement