Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I pray to almighty God that people will peacefully accept the DEMOCRATIC decision this time and move on.

Trump has said he's not sure if he'll accept the outcome of the election if he loses and then went further stating numerous times that the only way he'll lose is if the election is rigged. That's an extremely dangerous dog whistle to his gun toting followers.

Could you say a prayer to the magic sky fairy that Trump will accept the result if he loses?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,623 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Just on the subject of Melania propagating the birther conspiracy, I believe it was Hillary Clinton who was responsible for this image circulating although I cannot say for sure

Slow day on Boards. Trot out HRC.

And howzabout before claiming something to be true, actually do a little research "I cannot say for sure" is L A Z Y work. I cannot say for sure KidC is a Trumplodyte, but I believe he is.

See how this works?

:eyeroll:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Of course he would. I'd be more worried about Joe...

Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

Hilary Clinton's opinion isn't worth anything.

Trump actually said the only way he could lose isnif the elections rigged.

And what she is saying is that if the election is close then Biden shouldn't concede defeat and wait until all votes are counted.

Slow news day for the Trumpists when Hillary Clinton gets trotted out. It's a weird obsession. Trump is obsessed with her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump has said he's not sure if he'll accept the outcome of the election if he loses and then went further stating numerous times that the only way he'll lose is if the election is rigged. That's an extremely dangerous dog whistle to his gun toting followers.

Could you say a prayer to the magic sky fairy that Trump will accept the result if he loses?

could you knock off the borderline blasphemic sh1tting on other peoples beliefs. if your so enlightened.

tia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just on the subject of Melania propagating the birther conspiracy, I believe it was Hillary Clinton who was responsible for this image circulating although I cannot say for sure

3606603100000578-3678209-image-m-36_1467861543656.jpg

What's this photo got to do with the birther theory? Are you saying that an American born citizen cannot look like this? And why are you bringing Hillary up again ffs it's not 2016. You guys seem to have some sort of weird obsession with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

What's this photo got to do with the birther theory? Are you saying that an American born citizen cannot look like this? And why are you bringing Hillary up again ffs it's not 2016. You guys seem to have some sort of weird obsession with her.

Black guy what more do you want

1990sman wrote: »
    could you knock off the borderline blasphemic sh1tting on other peoples beliefs. if your so enlightened.

tia

Thanks mod.....oh.

Of course he would. I'd be more worried about Joe...

Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

Why would you be worried about Joe in this regard when Trump has literally said the only way he loses is if the election is rigged?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

tia

No "belief" comes with an entitlement that it should be respected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,756 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

That Team Trump were not the only ones propagating the birther conspiracy.

Nobody said they were.

Trump never had an original idea in his life. Apart from taking disinfectant to combat Covid-19 maybe.

Also a quick reverse image search for that image indicated that it was from 2016 and spread by Bill O'Reilly. So in this specific instance had absolutely nothing to do with Clinton. So it's more random to post it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678209/Bill-O-Reilly-reveals-pictures-young-Obama-Islamic-wedding-claims-emotional-attachment-Muslim-world-hurt-USA.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Fair enough. I have deleted the post in question. I just wanted to make a point that many many people, not just the Trumps, questioned Obama's origins.

As we get closer to the election, those working in the background will try everything to stop him getting re-elected. Crazy thing is, those trying to destroy the country think they can topple a democratically elected government through violence and destruction. Things are going to become very interesting in the next few months. But God is in control and Trump will get re-elected no matter what tricks they try between now and November 3rd.

To take this to it’s logical conclusion if Biden wins then he’s who your god wanted elected or else he doesn’t have the power you think which would be a poor show for a god.

Fair enough. I have deleted the post in question. I just wanted to make a point that many many people, not just the Trumps, questioned Obama's origins.

Trump was doing so well into Obama's presidency and actively claimed to have evidence he wasn't American. In general, he had a pretty bizarre obsession with Obama that continues to this day. That's neither healthy or presidential.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Also a quick reverse image search for that image indicated that it was from 2016 and spread by Bill O'Reilly. So in this specific instance had absolutely nothing to do with Clinton. So it's more random to post it...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678209/Bill-O-Reilly-reveals-pictures-young-Obama-Islamic-wedding-claims-emotional-attachment-Muslim-world-hurt-USA.html

Sorry, it was this image and yes, it appears it was Hillary that spread it. I understand that Hillary has nothing to do with the current election (not at the moment anyhow). My point was to defend the Trumps as "birther's".

Barack+Obama.jpg

Clinton accused of smear over Obama picture

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/clinton-accused-of-smear-over-obama-picture-787288.html

Thanks mod.....oh.
    you have to be moderated to be a decent human being?

says alot.

My point was to defend the Trumps as "birther's".

But the Trump's were birther conspiracists. Why are you trying to defend them? Bizarre.

you have to be moderated to be a decent human being?

says alot.

Nah. You brought up "blasphemy" which is meaningless really. No beliefs have an entitlement to be respected. You seem to be disrespecting my beliefs that a supernatural man in the sky is a ridiculous notion.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I think we all know the reason it was posted.

• Advertisement

But the Trump's were birther conspiracists. Why are you trying to defend them? Bizarre.

Because if someone else was doing it then magically a Trump doing it is okay. You appear to be arguing with logic which is really a waste of your time around here.

Nah. You brought up "blasphemy" which is meaningless really. No beliefs have an entitlement to be respected. You seem to be disrespecting my beliefs that a supernatural man in the sky is a ridiculous notion.

ok u are a special butterfly. have a nice day.

(and yes a magic man in the sky is ridiculous, and has nothing to do with the true concept of God)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Sorry, it was this image and yes, it appears it was Hillary that spread it. I understand that Hillary has nothing to do with the current election (not at the moment anyhow). My point was to defend the Trumps as "birther's".

Barack+Obama.jpg

Clinton accused of smear over Obama picture

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/clinton-accused-of-smear-over-obama-picture-787288.html

This is the Trump/Biden thread. Let's focus on Trump's malicious lies about people's citizenship.

I'm finding it much weirder that they're not offended by what one world order is spreading tbh.

ok u are a special butterfly. have a nice day.

Thanks for your contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,623 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

This is the Trump/Biden thread. Let's focus on Trump's malicious lies about people's citizenship.

Let's talk about Trump's declining ratings, the fact that he couldn't outdraw Biden during his unenthusiastic speech, and all the good dirt on his Falwell buddies. That's current. HRC/BHO are 2016. Teapublicans really need to get with current events. Heck, any opinions out there on the #IMPOTUS pandemic handling?

I think chameleon is annoyed cause it's been pointed out that melania was actively spreading the conspiracy with her husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,625 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Is the constant recording of people and the then showing of these recordings on social media legal? Some sort of invasion of privacy law (though Europe seems more comprehensive with this).

Maybe no law was broken, if it was a 7ft msn screaming **** off in the face of a 5ft woman, would you see the same? — not nice, but no laws broken let them continue without admonishment?

As perfectly legal as any of a million videos of protesting/rioting. Really now.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

Igotadose wrote: »
    Let's talk about Trump's declining ratings, the fact that he couldn't outdraw Biden during his unenthusiastic speech, and all the good dirt on his Falwell buddies. That's current. HRC/BHO are 2016. Teapublicans really need to get with current events. Heck, any opinions out there on the #IMPOTUS pandemic handling?
    your not allowed talk about that, its not fair and lazy (according to pete)

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    Trump is clearly the man for the job, his use of superlatives is inspiring

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement