Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

"BREAKING: appeals court overrules DOJ 8-2 and sends Michael Flynn case back to Judge Sullivan - a remarkable rebuke of both Barr and Trump."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Basically if you criticise the Dear Leader you are a leftie communist Marxist-Leninist. No room for moderation or nuance.

You left out the "radical" part.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Basically if you criticise the Dear Leader you are a leftie communist Marxist-Leninist. No room for moderation or nuance.
    Most of the people I work with would consider themselves right wing yet each one of them thinks Trump is a monumental d!ckhead who's been a disaster of a president

I can't wait to tell them that in reality they're pretty much commies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I see that President Trump will courageously travel to Kenosha on Tuesday in the hope of easing tensions in the city following the police shooting of suspected rapist Jacob Blake...

President Donald Trump will travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday to meet with law enforcement and to survey some of the damage from the recent protests, the White House announced Saturday evening.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/29/politics/trump-kenosha-wisconsin/index.html

President Trump is putting his life at risk in order to help others whilst it seems his opponent Joe Biden is avoiding the city. Not very "presidential" of Biden and extremely cowardly IMHO.

Two sources with knowledge of the former vice president’s travel discussions say that while Biden is expected to travel, he will steer clear of the pivotal Midwestern battleground state on Monday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-will-not-visit-kenosha-on-monday/ar-BB18ws8h?li=BBnbcA1

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I see that President Trump will courageously travel to Kenosha on Tuesday in the hope of easing tensions in the city following the police shooting of suspected rapist Jacob Blake...

President Donald Trump will travel to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday to meet with law enforcement and to survey some of the damage from the recent protests, the White House announced Saturday evening.

President Trump is putting his life at risk in order to help others whilst it seems his opponent Joe Biden is avoiding the city. Not very "presidential" of Biden and extremely cowardly IMHO.

Two sources with knowledge of the former vice president’s travel discussions say that while Biden is expected to travel, he will steer clear of the pivotal Midwestern battleground state on Monday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-will-not-visit-kenosha-on-monday/ar-BB18ws8h?li=BBnbcA1

This is straight out of the cult of personality handbook. Embarrassing.

• Advertisement

He is not putting his life at risk and given his history, he'll attempt to inflame the situation. Even after doing that, you'll probably call him a peacemaker...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Genuinely made me laugh :pac:

I'd say the local clergy will be locking the doors and staying at home in case his stormtroopers decide to pepper spray them as well.

Also, How come CNN and MSN are considered great sources of information when it suits you?

Put whatever spin on it you want, you cannot deny that Biden is a COWARD for not going at a time when his country needs him most.

President Trump is putting his life at risk in order to help others whilst it seems his opponent Joe Biden is avoiding the city. Not very "presidential" of Biden and extremely cowardly IMHO

Hilarious! You'd swear he was rocking up there on his todd the way you're going on. He'll have an army of secret service agents with him, he won't be risking anything.

Put whatever spin on it you want, you cannot deny that Biden is a COWARD for not going at a time when his country needs him most.

Trump goes for a photo op

Meanwhile Biden/Harris actually spoke to the family of the man shot by police
    Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the 2020 Democratic presidential and vice presidential nominees, said Wednesday that they spoke to Blake's family. Blake's father said Friday that his hour-long conversation with Biden and Harris was akin to "speaking to my uncle and one of my sisters."

Blake's father said Friday his family had not heard from the White House regarding his son's shooting.
    A White House official told CNN on Wednesday that efforts had been made to connect Trump with the Blake family.

• Advertisement

Also worth noting, Trump has only given condolences for the man who was killed in Portland. Nothing for Kenosha, you might say that was because they were felons. Except this guy was pretty dodgy in his own right. So it's somewhat telling who the President memorialises.

https://katu.com/news/local/victim-in-downtown-portland-deadly-shooting-identified-by-patriot-prayer-founder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

How can anyone write that without cringing?

Meanwhile Biden/Harris actually spoke to the family of the man shot by police

That's not a good thing. Have you any idea what he is accused of? He is a dirtbag of the highest order and Biden scored a huge own goal by speaking with his family IMHO.

* Disclaimer, I do not believe Blake deserved to be shot *

* Warning, post contains disturbing content *

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault.

Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

The victim, who is only identified by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep in bed with one of her children when Blake came into the room around 6 a.m. and allegedly said, “I want my sh-t,” the record states.

She told cops Blake then used his finger to sexually assault her, sniffed it and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men,” the criminal complaint alleges.

The officer who took her statement said she “had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her.”

The alleged victim said Blake “penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset by the sexual assault,” the record states.

The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Your certainly putting the spin on it you want

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

dinorebel wrote: »
    How can anyone write that without cringing?

It's easy when you're on a windup.

And that does not mean it wasn't a criminal act to shoot a man seven times in the back. Trump gave condolences for a Neo Nazi last night, bit telling that you are not viewing that as an own goal.
    It's easy when you're on a windup.

Is Pete playing the very long game? :P

That's not a good thing. Have you any idea what he is accused of? He is a dirtbag of the highest order and Biden scored a huge own goal by speaking with his family IMHO.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault.

Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

The victim, who is only identified by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep in bed with one of her children when Blake came into the room around 6 a.m. and allegedly said, “I want my sh-t,” the record states.

She told cops Blake then used his finger to sexually assault her, sniffed it and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men,” the criminal complaint alleges.

The officer who took her statement said she “had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her.”

The alleged victim said Blake “penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset by the sexual assault,” the record states.

The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

So its a criminal complaint that alleges he sexually assaulted her?

So in that case you would agree that Trump is a "dirtbag" because there it is alleged that he and Epstein sexually assaulted a minor but the case has been hidden due to him currently being president?

Thats your hero, a dirtbag who allegedly sexually assaulted a minor....well done you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Nobody's arguing that he was a good man. They're arguing that summary execution for the kind of thing that's regularly handled by every other police force around the world is over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Nobody's arguing that he was a good man. They're arguing that summary execution for the kind of thing that's regularly handled by every other police force around the world is over the top.

524911.jpg

its not as common as people make it sound to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,751 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

This statement in itself is testament to the failure Trump has been as President.

Thanks for the evidence.

• Advertisement

This statement in itself is testament to the failure Trump has been as President.

Thanks for the evidence.

Not being funny but I genuinely don't know what you mean.

Jacob Blake had knife and put officer in headlock before shooting, claims police union.

https://news.sky.com/story/jacob-blake-had-knife-and-put-officer-in-headlock-before-shooting-claims-police-union-12059179

Not being funny but I genuinely don't know what you mean.

You are suggesting America needs Biden now more than ever.

While he is just a candidate, 2 months before the election and while the incumbent is still in office.

If Trump is so capable, and is in a position to do something, why is Biden so needed?

Jacob Blake had knife and put officer in headlock before shooting, claims police union.

https://news.sky.com/story/jacob-blake-had-knife-and-put-officer-in-headlock-before-shooting-claims-police-union-12059179

'Claims police union'

Seriously?
    What would you expect them to say?

You are suggesting America needs Biden now more than ever.

While he is just a candidate, 2 months before the election and while the incumbent is still in office.

If Trump is so capable, and is in a position to do something, why is Biden so needed?

Ah I get you now. My bad. Bidens country doesnt need him.

Ah I get you now. My bad. Bidens country doesnt need him.

It does, big time, hence him running for President.
    Down side is that best case scenario, it will still be 5 months before he can do anything.

No witness has come forward to say he had a knife but we should be expected to believe the police union :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

No witness has come forward to say he had a knife but we should be expected to believe the police union :pac:

Well it’s on MSM so I think we can take their word for it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Biden is tearing Trump apart at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement