Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I hope President Turd has a better answer when Biden asks him :D

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yes.

One bumbled sentence by Biden and the Trumpists are emboldened again. Meanwhile their man can't put together coherent sentences and was extremely lethargic during his teleprompter speech at the RNC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Trump will eat Biden for breakfast in the debates (assuming Biden agrees to one):

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1300497708248190977

Biden will get obliterated in the debates with Trump if that's the way Biden carries himself in the debates.

Biden will get obliterated in the debates with Trump if that's the way Biden carries himself in the debates.

It amazes me that Trump fans appear to genuinely believe that Trump is a good debater....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

It amazes me that Trump fans appear to genuinely believe that Trump is a good debater....

If he was a sh1te debater then he wouldn't be president granted his style is unorthodox but it's what got him elected he's not a career politician so he's not going to debate like one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Personally, I think he's a master debater.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Trump will eat Biden for breakfast in the debates (assuming Biden agrees to one):

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1300497708248190977

I watched it, he made one mistake. At least he didn't start talking about sharks or nearly fall over when getting up on stage. Is this really the best you can come up with? Embarrassing post.

If he was a sh1te debater then he wouldn't be president granted his style is unorthodox but it's what got him elected he's not a career politician so he's not going to debate like one.

"Style" hahaha. He insults people and parrots soundbites. Do you consider that a debating style?

The outcome of the debates does not determine an election result. Insulting people is not debating. He'll make up stuff in the debates and they will be pointed out as made up. His political failures in the last 4 years will also work against him. He can no longer claim to be an outsider. I also doubt the debates will decide the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,670 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Joe Biden just laid out a pretty damning stat.

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1300497499694804993

More police have died from Covid that from being on patrol.

So Trump continues to claim that he stands with the police but his handling of the pandemic has caused more death to them that all the protestors combined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Joe Biden just laid out a pretty damning stat.

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1300497499694804993

So Trump continues to claim that he stands with the police but his handling of the pandemic has caused more death to them that all the protestors combined.

i'm sure the trump supporters will be along presently to tell you that they probably had a pre-existing condition so they shouldn't be counted covid deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

He demolished 15 politically experienced candidates in public debate. The guy got a bush to give up , Nobody is going to give him an honorary doctorate in English but he's brilliant at dragging people down to his level and completely ruining them at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Just like the narratives that he wouldn't be able to get through the Democratic primary debates, or that he'd get taken apart by Bernie Sanders in the head to head, or even a couple of weeks ago that he would be a drooling mess at the DNC speech. Trumpists expecting Biden to be obliterated or eaten for breakfast probably haven't watched a presidential debate before.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Please show where Trump has been convicted of either sex abuse or domestic abuse. Take your time.

Can you show me where Blake was convicted of either?

They have both been accused of the same offence.

https://pressrun.media/p/trumps-latest-ratings-flophes-overexposed

"Droning on for nearly 80 minutes Thursday night, delivering the same rally address he’s been giving for the last year, Trump’s convention acceptance speech was the lowest-rated one in primetime history, drawing 24 million viewers. (John McCain’s acceptance speech drew 39 million viewers in 2008.) Trump drew fewer viewers than Joe Biden did for his acceptance speech the week before, a humiliating blow to Trump, who routinely mocks Biden for lacking charisma. Kamala Harris’ Democratic convention speech drew five million more viewers than did Vice President Mike Pence’s address."

Lowest rated acceptance speech in primetime history. Hilarious knowing how much he loves to crow about ratings.

He won't have any clapping seals whooping and hollering in the background at these debates, No crowd to play up to and he's lost, look how bad he was giving his last speech and he had an audience there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Please show where Trump has been convicted of either sex abuse or domestic abuse. Take your time.

That's a dumb metric. OJ wasn't convicted for that murder and I've never been convicted for drugs offenses. By your logic, OJ is innocent and I paid too much for this little baggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

If you don't call him a great debater, youre not being loyal enough. Do you not understand hwo cults work?

Trump made a fool of himself in the previous debates which they again refuse to acknowledge because if there is one thing you can't say about Dear Leader, it is anything bad at all. Clinton, herself not exactly great at debating, won all three on opinion polls and received boosts in the race following each. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_debates

Comey sitting on info of Russian interference due to it being within 100 days of the election, while also releasing info on Clinton additional emails that turned out to be a nothingness (despite it being within 20 days of the election) is ultimately what swung that election. Trump making a fool of himself at the debates did nothing but hurt his chances - despite what those unwilling to hear a single bad word about him try to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Can you show me where Blake was convicted of either?

They have both been accused of the same offence.

Where did i say anything about Blake?

Now going back to your claim Trump is a sex abuser and domestic abuser. Can you back it up with evidence or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

i'm sure the trump supporters will be along presently to tell you that they probably had a pre-existing condition so they shouldn't be counted covid deaths.

Here's a dirty little secret: Trump supporters give exactly zero f*cks about dead police if it reflects poorly on Trump. 'Blue Lives Matter' is little more than virtue signalling they stop caring about the moment it is no longer convenient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

What is it with you lot and this type of language? It's all "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS" and whatnot. I get that this is the language of your media ecosystem but this is an Irish forum with many of us around the 40 year mark. It's all very "monkey see, monkey do".

Now going back to your claim Trump is a sex abuser and domestic abuser. Can you back it up with evidence or not?

Blake was accused of being a sex abuser and a domestic abuser

Trump was accused of being a sex abuser and a domestic abuser

That's the point I was making.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Leroy42 wrote: »

What weird logic, if you can call it that.

"Look everyone, Covid's killed more cops that the cop killing protesters we supported"

Anyway, sure Biden was calling Trump a xenophobe while he was trying to deal with the beginnings of the pandemic, so he sure as hell wouldn't have done a better job and Nancy was down Chinatown encouraging people to congregate.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Here's a dirty little secret: Trump supporters give exactly zero f*cks about dead police if it reflects poorly on Trump. 'Blue Lives Matter' is little more than virtue signalling they stop caring about the moment it is no longer convenient.

yeah, i'm pretty sure i already knew that. as did everybody else who hasn't been sucked into trumps dirty little cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,750 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Do you think grabbing a woman by her vagina without asking is sex abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

If you don't call him a great debater, youre not being loyal enough. Do you not understand hwo cults work?

Trump made a fool of himself in the previous debates which they again refuse to acknowledge because if there is one thing you can't say about Dear Leader, it is anything bad at all. Clinton, herself not exactly great at debating, won all three on opinion polls and received boosts in the race following each. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_debates

Comey sitting on info of Russian interference due to it being within 100 days of the election, while also releasing info on Clinton additional emails that turned out to be a nothingness (despite it being within 20 days of the election) is ultimately what swung that election. Trump making a fool of himself at the debates did nothing but hurt his chances - despite what those unwilling to hear a single bad word about him try to say.

You really have to let the Russian interference conspiracy theory go, Large investigation found no collusion. Trump won because everyone hated Hilary, He will win this time because the democrats have been show to be some of the worst people ever and all the crap and death happening is because of their ideology.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Do you think grabbing a woman by her vagina without asking is sex abuse?

LMAO. Back to that nonsense. A joke in reaction to "Whatever you want".

Tell us, what did Tata Reade say Joe did to her??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

what do they give a F*ck about , what do trump supporters want, why do they vote for him, whats Donald trumps real agenda and what does he represent ?

You really have to let the Russian interference conspiracy theory go, Large investigation found no collusion. Trump won because everyone hated Hilary, He will win this time because the democrats have been show to be some of the worst people ever and all the crap and death happening is because of their ideology.

Are you saying that there was no Russian interference in the 2016 election?

• Advertisement

LMAO. Back to that nonsense. A joke in reaction to "Whatever you want".

Tell us, what did Tata Reade say Joe did to her??

Are you suggesting that Tara Reade is credible? If so, why?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement