Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Blake was accused of being a sex abuser and a domestic abuser

Trump was accused of being a sex abuser and a domestic abuser

That's the point I was making.

Poster said "jacob Blake is a sex offender and domestic abuser who pulled guns on people in the past"

You said "so is Donald Trump"

You can't produce evidence of that.

Good evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Poster said "jacob Blake is a sex offender and domestic abuser who pulled guns on people in the past"

Good evening.

Yes, poster said jacob Blake is a sex offender and domestic abuser"

He wasn't convicted he was accused of those crimes

Trump was accused of the same crimes

Now do you get it? Two men accused (not convicted) of the same offences, makes them as bad as each other right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

You really have to let the Russian interference conspiracy theory go, Large investigation found no collusion. Trump won because everyone hated Hilary, He will win this time because the democrats have been show to be some of the worst people ever and all the crap and death happening is because of their ideology.
    I see you're trying to create a straw man with your collusion part. I said interference. That same investigation you are citing also found that there was tonnes of interference. More recently, a Republican led senate investigation also found that there was interference. They also found what appears to be a lot of potential collusion from some of the people since imprisoned for that were key members of that election team, but that's a whole different matter again.

In 2016, we knew there was almost surely interference. The White House even stated as much but Comey refused to have the FBI comment on their investigation into it due to being within 100 days of the election.

Yet when Clinton emails popped in mid/late October, within 2 or 3 weeks of the election, Comey was very quick to comment about the FBI investigating them. Polls shifted sharply after, and Trump wound up winning by razor thin margins despite soundly losing in all three debates to Clinton.

This is all fact. James Comey has more to do with Trumps presidency than Trumps debating "skills".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Good evening.
    There you go for evidence

https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/amp/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Where did i say anything about Blake?

Now going back to your claim Trump is a sex abuser and domestic abuser. Can you back it up with evidence or not?

He admitted to doing it as a matter of course it and he has an ongoing court case where his DNA would exonerate him. It's not proof to the level of a criminal conviction but his actions aren't those of someone who knows of his innocence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Are you suggesting that Tara Reade is credible? If so, why?

I'm merely pointing out that a man deliberately exaggerated joke in response to the word 'whatever' about how women let you grab their pussy when you're rich and famous .. is not nearly as troublesome as a woman saying that a man actually penetrated her vagina against her will. Just seems odd to me that the anti-Trump contingent would so focused on a joke but yet look the other way about an actual accusation.

duploelabs wrote: »

:pac:

Evidence i said.

The word allegation is right in the title also.

You must be tired after school reopening today.

Bless.

Oh slick burn bro you totally didn't come over like a petulant child having lost an argument with it at all.

Oh slick burn bro you totally didn't come over like a petulant child having lost an argument with it at all.

Slick burn bro :D

Okay dude. So rad mannnn

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just seems odd to me that the anti-Trump contingent would so focused on a joke but yet look the other way about an actual accusation.

Seeing that you mentioned "actual accusation", what do you think of Trump being accused of rape by his ex wife? Or do you "look the other way" on that one because it suits you?

• Advertisement

You must be tired after school reopening today.

Bless.

Lol I'm probably older than you but nice try :rolleyes:

Are you denying Trump was accused of the same offences?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,750 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

LMAO. Back to that nonsense. A joke in reaction to "Whatever you want".

Tell us, what did Tata Reade say Joe did to her??

Which version?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I'm merely pointing out that a man deliberately exaggerated joke in response to the word 'whatever' about how women let you grab their pussy when you're rich and famous .. is not nearly as troublesome as a woman saying that a man actually penetrated her vagina against her will. Just seems odd to me that the anti-Trump contingent would so focused on a joke but yet look the other way about an actual accusation.

Indeed. 25 women have accused Trump of serious sexual assaults. Tara Reade has accused Biden of serious sexual assault. Do you consider Reade to be credible?

Evidence i said.

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf
    That's the court documents including her testimony

Trump is accused of beating and raping his ex wife, yet you never seem to mention this.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,670 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

What weird logic, if you can call it that.

"Look everyone, Covid's killed more cops that the cop killing protesters we supported"

Anyway, sure Biden was calling Trump a xenophobe while he was trying to deal with the beginnings of the pandemic, so he sure as hell wouldn't have done a better job and Nancy was down Chinatown encouraging people to congregate.

Not weird logic at all. Trump has tried to portray himself as standing up for the blue line, but the stats show that his mishandling of the pandemic is a bigger threat to their lives than the protestors you are getting so upset about.

If you are so concerned, which I believe you are, then why are you not calling out Trump for his terrible handling of the pandemic which cost the lives of these men and women? Where is your call for Trump so be held up to the right standards?

It won't ever because it doesn't suit your agenda. Left is bad, everything that is wrong with America is the lefts fault. They control everything, they are to blame for everything.

Despite never having been in power. Despite Trump being in the WH and by almost every metric, apart from maybe annoying the libs, America is in a far worse place now than it was 4 years ago.

He has not cleaned up the city carnage as he promised. He has not made America great again. The best one can say is that economically he was doing ok, but his failure to prepare for the pandemic has left the country horribly exposed and now faces a very difficult future.

But somehow it is the lefts fault.

Evidence i said.

So when its an allegation against Trump you brush it off but an allegation against anyone else means they are guilty?

Lol I'm probably older than you but nice try :rolleyes:

Are you denying Trump was accused of the same offences?

I could accuse you of something doesn't mean it's true.

You don't seem to understand what evidence is so that's that.

Ta

Seeing that you mentioned "accusation", what do you think of Trump being accused of rape by his ex wife? Or do you "look the other way" on that one?
    And accused of child rape, as a codefendant alongside, of all people, Jeffrey Epstein.

You really have to let the Russian interference conspiracy theory go, Large investigation found no collusion. Trump won because everyone hated Hilary, He will win this time because the democrats have been show to be some of the worst people ever and all the crap and death happening is because of their ideology.

That bit in bold is not true. Manafort and Stone were both working with the Russians. That's in both Mueller's report and the Senate's one. There was even coordination in terms of the response to the Access Hollywood tape. I know that won't stop you repeating it but I feel that it's worth correcting this for the benefit of others.

• Advertisement

Ta

Where is the evidence that Blake was a sexual abuser and domestic abuser?

duploelabs wrote: »
    That's the court documents including her testimony

An allegation

Have you anything else or is that it?

Where is the evidence that Blake was a sexual abuser and domestic abuser?

Once again i never mentioned Blake, you did.

Keep up

So when its an allegation against Trump you brush it off but an allegation against anyone else means they are guilty?
    Call me nuts, but I can't say for sure whether this newly registered and highly prolific poster is not being obtuse or not. :)

Ta

It's testimony, in front of a judge, under risk of perjury.

Completely different

Once again i never mentioned Blake, you did.

Keep up

I did, in response to another poster, you jumped in and have been trying to dig your way out of that hole ever since:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

That bit in bold is not true. Manafort and Stone were both working with the Russians. That's in both Mueller's report and the Senate's one. There was even coordination in terms of the response to the Access Hollywood tape. I know that won't stop you repeating it but I feel that it's worth correcting this for the benefit of others.

Everybody knows that the FBI, CIA and NSA lied about Russian interference in 2016. Because reasons.

Remember the demands that Biden condemn the violence from looters while he was condemning violence from looters?

Presumably those same people are going to demand the same of Trump:

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1300481849085571072

HAHA, of course not. Bring on the excuses. Dear Leader is infallible after all.

EDIT: Didn't realise that this was already posted by extra gravy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

An allegation

Have you anything else or is that it?

It's not an allegation, it's testimony evidence given in court. So it is evidence. You don't seem to be able to grasp this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Remember the demands that Biden condemn the violence from looters while he was condemning violence from looters?

Presumably those same people are going to demand the same of Trump:

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1300481849085571072

HAHA, of course not. Bring on the excuses. Dear Leader is infallible after all.

It's literally again another example of accuse the other side of what you yourself are doing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement