Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

Remember the demands that Biden condemn the violence from looters while he was condemning violence from looters?

Presumably those same people are going to demand the same of Trump:

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1300481849085571072

HAHA, of course not. Bring on the excuses. Dear Leader is infallible after all.

He's nothing to condemn as it was self defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Oh wow, when did the trial take place? Didn't realise that was the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I must have missed the announcement that you were the trial judge.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Oh wow, when did the trial take place? Didn't realise that was the outcome.

Obviously some people believe it was self defense and others believe it was murder.

Safe to assume that Trump believes it was self defense otherwise he would condemn his actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

It's not an allegation, it's testimony evidence given in court. So it is evidence. You don't seem to be able to grasp this.

Literally evidence.

• Advertisement

I must have missed the announcement that you were the trial judge.

It wasn't presented as a fact..

Do you understand what an opinion is?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Obviously some people believe it was self defense and others believe it was murder.

Safe to assume that Trump believes it was self defense otherwise he would condemn his actions.

what makes you say it's 'safe to assume'?

Law enforcement has charged Rittenhouse with murder. Why isn't Trump supporting them? He being the President of law and order?

Trump knows that he needs the racist vote and the QAnon vote. He knows that he's better off staying on their side.

duploelabs wrote: »
    what makes you say it's 'safe to assume'?

As I've said previously if Trump believed that he was a murderer he would have condemned it. So that's why it's safe to assume that he believes it was self defense. Obviously I don't speak for Trump but I'm merely stating an assumption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

As I've said previously if Trump believed that he was a murderer he would have condemned it. So that's why it's safe to assume that he believes it was self defense. Obviously I don't speak for Trump but I'm merely stating an assumption.

But what leads you to make that assumption that those are Trumps motives? Have you telepathy?

Law enforcement has charged Rittenhouse with murder. Why isn't Trump supporting them? He being the President of law and order?

Innocent until proven guilty just because he's been charged with murder doesn't mean that he's a murderer.

Does Trump need to offer support to every single prosecutor for every single crime that is being prosecuted or is it just this one that he should do it for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

This is just getting cruel now

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1300500123093553152

Joe struggling with a teleprompter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Innocent until proven guilty

Lock who up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Just like the narratives that he wouldn't be able to get through the Democratic primary debates, or that he'd get taken apart by Bernie Sanders in the head to head, or even a couple of weeks ago that he would be a drooling mess at the DNC speech. Trumpists expecting Biden to be obliterated or eaten for breakfast probably haven't watched a presidential debate before.

It's quite a silly way to anticipate the event as well. The bar has been set so low for Biden that it should be relatively easy for him to exceed expectations.

I did, in response to another poster, you jumped in and have been trying to dig your way out of that hole ever since:pac:

Grand so we've cleared up i never mentioned Blake

Good lad :)

Is he on about sharks or what?

I hope that teleprompter slip-ups aren't a deal-breaker for you because I know someone else who really, and I mean really struggles with the old teleprompter.

The irony of a Trumper bringing up this when your man has routinely butchered the teleprompter. Remember when he told a crowd that Washington's continental army took over the airports during the revolutionary war? Embarrassing.

Innocent until proven guilty just because he's been charged with murder doesn't mean that he's a murderer.

Does Trump need to offer support to every single prosecutor for every single crime that is being prosecuted or is it just this one that he should do it for?

Christ the irony. Lock her up? Or how about the time Trump put a full page ad in the New York newspapers calling for the death penalty for a group of black youths accused of raping and assaulting a white woman. This was before they were even indicted and ultimately found innocent after being wrongfully convicted. Or when he told a group of police cadets they shouldn't be too nice to suspects and should rough them up. Stop embarrassing yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

It amazes me that Trump fans appear to genuinely believe that Trump is a good debater....

It amazes me there are actually trump fans in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Should you not be reading the evidence you were so persistent in asking for?

The irony of a Trumper bringing up this when your man has routinely butchered the teleprompter. Remember when he told a crowd that Washington's continental army took over the airports during the revolutionary war? Embarrassing.

Funny that you think i'm a "Trumper".

Guy's a twit.

Is he on about sharks or what?

I hope that teleprompter slip-ups aren't a deal-breaker for you because I know someone else who really, and I mean really struggles with the old teleprompter.

Don't you know it's "charming" when Trump does it.

Don't you know it's "charming" when Trump does it.

Charming when Trump does it, when Biden has a slip he has advanced Alzheimer's or dementia. It must be tiring to be a Trumpist having to lie to yourself all the time.

froog wrote: »
    It amazes me there are actually trump fans in Ireland.

I mean when you see how crazy and deranged the leftist Dems are then it's fairly easy to see why there are Irish Trump fans.

I mean when you see how crazy and deranged the leftist Dems are then it's fairly easy to see why there are Irish Trump fans.

How do the "crazy" and "deranged" Dems affect your life in Ireland?

How do the "crazy" and "deranged" Dems affect your life in Ireland?

They don't do I need to live in America to be a Trump fan? How does terrible Trump effect your life in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

this is what i'm talking about. "deranged leftist dems". i bet you use the word cuck and libtard too. you are not american and you spend far too much time on the internet. grow up.

froog wrote: »
    this is what i'm talking about. "deranged leftist dems". i bet you use the word cuck and libtard too. you are not american and you spend far too much time on the internet. grow up.

I just want to see president Trump get re-elected so he can continue to keep Making America Great.

What's the big issue with that?

• Advertisement

"crazy and deranged". I hope you don't talk like this outside of boards, people will think you're the crazy, deranged one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement