Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Well, yes, if you ignore his punching a young girl. So, apart from assaulting a girl, carrying an illegal semi automatic rifle and killing two people, Kyle's a grand fella altogether.

Its the liberal left's fault they cannot deal with the fact it was self defense :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Pete still has his telepathic powers I see

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If he did the lefties would say he was trying to start a civil war.

The man's whole platform is owning the libs. I don't think that's the reason somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So what happens now if the WHO develops a vaccine? Do they tell America to feck off and that they are at the bottom.of the list to get the vaccine?

https://twitter.com/emilyrauhala/status/1300868885311348736?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

LMAO Is that the best you got?? :pac:

The guy shouted white power sarcastically as moron leftists were calling them the KKK asking them were their white hoods were!

When liberals all started pearl clutching over it Trump deleted the bloody tweet. Fcuking hilarious that's the best proof you have that Trump's has been egging on white supremacists but just shows how paper thin the accusation ultimately is.
    Actually what's more hilarious (or rather pathetic) is that you're this willing to defend white supremacists, and ignore that Trump has them directly advising him in the white house - a part of my post you seem to have conveniently forgot to respond to in your eagerness to show how unquestioningly loyal you are.

It also says a lot that you're claiming Trump was tweeting this as a joke when he never even claimed that - his excuse was to say he didn't hear the guy very clearly shouting 'White power'.

It's not the first time you've been caught making pathetic excuses for your idol's racism and it will be far from the last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

So what happens now if the WHO develops a vaccine? Do they tell America to feck off and that they are at the bottom.of the list to get the vaccine?

God this is pathetic. "Greatest country on earth" my ass.

If I were an American, I would be even more deeply concerned than this story let's on. It is looking increasingly like the Cambridge vaccine may be the first available per people I know who work in that industry (the research and production ends), while things seem to have gone quietnon the American one in the last while which typically means hitting snags in trials, which of course means delays.

Again just going from people I know that work in it, and we are looking at Feb/March best case scenario from what I have been told, but this is one that could be even more devastating than the headline let's on.

Which is what happens when your presidency has turned into a death cult during a pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Melanchthon

If I were an American, I would be even more deeply concerned than this story let's on. It is looking increasingly like the Cambridge vaccine may be the first available per people I know who work in that industry (the research and production ends), while things seem to have gone quietnon the American one in the last while which typically means hitting snags in trials, which of course means delays.

Again just going from people I know that work in it, and we are looking at Feb/March best case scenario from what I have been told, but this is one that could be even more devastating than the headline let's on.

Which is what happens when your presidency has turned into a death cult during a pandemic.

Are you sure that's not wishful anti-Trump feeling clouding the interpretation.
    If the astrazenca vaccine is the most likely to succeed that's good news for Trump as they are in line to get 300 million doses as they have commited 1.2 billion to it

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-oxford-astrazenca-partnering-united-states/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lincoln project new ad should hit home with all parents.

My partner is from Michigan, a state that went red last time out and which Biden really has to win to have any chance. Chatting to her family on Sunday night and they tell us that yard signs are starting to go up in large numbers and, just like 4 years ago, they are all Trump. It doesn’t bode well given that they are in very much a middle of the road county

• Advertisement

Are you sure that's not wishful anti-Trump feeling clouding the interpretation.
    If the astrazenca vaccine is the most likely to succeed that's good news for Trump as they are in line to get 300 million doses as they have commited 1.2 billion to it

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-oxford-astrazenca-partnering-united-states/
    AstraZeneca, thanks that's the one! US one being Moderna. You are correct that I had misread the tweet as the US looking to hoard in on Moderna and thumbing everyone else.

I also stumbled upon the fact that the EU have 400mn ordered for anyone interested, only a few days old and I must have missed it in the news - https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_20_1524

• Registered Users Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭eire4

God this is pathetic. "Greatest country on earth" my ass.

More like banana republic at this point.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Batmannn

Joe Biden does not have dementia
    Fact

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Bloomberg - JPMorgan Says Investors Should Prepare for Rising Odds of Trump Win

Spelling out what we already know - i.e. polls have significantly tightened.

Democrats are right to be alarmed.
    Based on past research, there could be a shift of five to 10 points in polls from Democrats to Republicans if the perception of protests turns from peaceful to violent, he said. People giving inaccurate answers could artificially skew polls in favor of Biden by 5%-6%, he added.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,077 ✭✭✭joeguevara

It might be old news now that if you go to antifa.com site you are redirected to Joe Bidens home page. It has happened a few times over the last month but most recently yesterday.

But it’s the perfect time to rehash the joke

Trump tried to hack the antifa.com website to make it forbidden, but the gobsh1te fcucked up and made it For Biden.

As at 20 seconds ago the antifa.com site points to Biden homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Lincoln project new ad should hit home with all parents.

Pretty much the same can be said for our own government

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Embarrassing. Trump has a brainfart and unable to answer the question. For a very stable genius, he doesn't know very much does he. And yet the Trumpists believe he's brilliant and will obliterate his opponent in the debates.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Embarrassing. Trump has a brainfart and unable to answer the question. For a very stable genius, he doesn't know very much does he. And yet the Trumpists believe he's brilliant and will obliterate his opponent in the debates.

not only did he not condemn rittenhouse he didnt even mention him despite talking about people coming from out of town with the intention of causing trouble. Barr is garbage and can expect to be wearing an orange jumpsuit alongside Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

not only did he not condemn rittenhouse he didnt even mention him despite talking about people coming from out of town with the intention of causing trouble. Barr is garbage and can expect to be wearing an orange jumpsuit alongside Trump.

There's no actions to condemn if he like many others believe he acted in self defense.

He didn't come from out of town with the sole intention of causing trouble unlike the violent mob that burned down buildings and businesses he was working as a community lifeguard in Kenosha that day.

• Advertisement

Trump campaign sticking by his BS claim that a planeload of domestic terrorists flew into Washington DC for the RNC. Zero envidence, just lies.

There's no actions to condemn if he like many others believe he acted in self defense.

He didn't come from out of town with the sole intention of causing trouble unlike the violent mob that burned down buildings and businesses he was working as a community lifeguard in Kenosha that day.

Law enforcement have charged Rittenhouse with first degree intentional homicide. Is Trump not supporting law enforcement? Bit weird for the law and order president not to support law enforcement.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Law enforcement have charged Rittenhouse with first degree intentional homicide. Is Trump not supporting law enforcement? Bit weird for the law and order president not to support law enforcement.

Being charged with a crime does not make you guilty of a crime.

How is not supporting law enforcement he sent in the national guard to help the local police in Kenosha and the police chief was grateful for their help.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

How is not supporting law enforcement he sent in the national guard to help the local police in Kenosha and the police chief was grateful for their help.

Law enforcement charged Rittenhouse with a crime. So, does the #IMPOTUS support law enforcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,887 ✭✭✭✭Penn

What part of his job as a community lifeguard required him to bring a gun with him?

I mean, if he was just in Kenosha just to do his job as a community lifeguard, why bring a gun? Why carry a gun outside when it's illegal for him to do so as he's under 18?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,233 ✭✭✭threeball

Pretty much the same can be said for our own government

I didn't realise the virus was rampant in Ireland. I better go back in to lockdown and check up on those daily death figures.....oh wait.

"Lock her up" "Lock her up". And Hillary was never even charged with anything!!

He has a lot to say about alleged rioters arriving in planes when a. they haven't been charged either and b. don't even exist! But not a peep about a guy charged with intentional homicide. Clearly he's undermining law enforcement in that case.

Penn wrote: »
    What part of his job as a community lifeguard required him to bring a gun with him?

I mean, if he was just in Kenosha just to do his job as a community lifeguard, why bring a gun? Why carry a gun outside when it's illegal for him to do so as he's under 18?

He you even read anything about what happened?

He didn't bring the gun with him he got it from a friend that was living in Kenosha. As a local business asked for help to defend his business so him and his friend offered their help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

threeball wrote: »
    I didn't realise the virus was rampant in Ireland. I better go back in to lockdown and check up on those daily death figures.....oh wait.

Government are sending kids to school with the virus in the community with little actual safety measures due to chronic under investment in schools

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

how do you know that? on what basis are you claiming that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement